Only Love

M I N A

I woke up this morning because I heard some noise coming from outside of the room. When I opened my eyes, Jungkook wasn't in bed, but the bedroom door was open with the light from outside shining in.

"Yes, thank you." I heard Jungkook's voice.

He must be on the phone with someone.

"I look forward to it. Thank you so much."

I hear him put his phone down and then his foot steps coming closer. He slowly opens the door all the way, but stops when he sees me awake.

"Oh, good morning." He smiles, speaking softly.

"Morning." I say, "You're up early."

He slides back into bed with me, kissing my cheek, "Mhm. And I have some exciting news."

"Really? That's why you were up?"

He was smiling like he couldn't hold it back.

"I was up because I got a call." He says, "I got the job."

I gasp, "You did? Oh my gosh, that's great, Jungkook..!"

We were still trying to be quiet because Junsu was asleep in the same room, right next to us.

Jungkook had been telling me about this job for a while. It's with an up and coming music company. He had the interview about a week ago and he thought he wasn't going to get the position. He's going to be graduating soon so he was really hoping to get this job. I'm glad he got it. He's been working so hard.

"They said I start a week after my graduation. I told them about our situation, but they said they're really flexible with schedules." He explains.

"That, or they just really want you to work there." I say.

"No..." He insists, "They wouldn't want me that bad."

"What are you talking about? You're graduating with honors and amazing grades and you showed them how passionate you are about the job. That's impressive."

He smiles timidly like he always does when I compliment him.

"Hey, maybe now that I'll be making money, we can save up and move out of here some day." He says, "I think the little guy could use his own room soon."

"You're right. We should start looking into it."

He lays back on the bed, putting his hands behind his head, staring at the ceiling and starting to daydream.

"I wanna find somewhere quiet for us to live. Somewhere Junsu can play outside when he's older and somewhere away from the main crowd of the city. You know what I mean?"

"That sounds very nice."

He smiles to himself, "I think that'll be my next life goal: getting a nice home. That, or marrying you."

He said that so casually.

I felt myself blush, "You're already thinking about marriage? We haven't even been dating for a year yet."

"Well," he says, "Right now we're either dating for marriage or the worst breakup ever. I think you can guess which one I'm going for."

He was sort of joking, but I thought about what he said.

Things can change overnight. I don't know what I would do if something major were to happen between us. But that's just part of being in a relationship. You have to trust your partner.

_____________________

J U N G K O O K

"Let's get a photo of the three of you. Jungkook, you should hold him."