5 (Part 1).

Heyyyyy, thank you for being so patient with me, I'm deffo trying to be more consistent so bare with me 😩 but be sure to vote and comment cause the comments always give me lifeeee 😂😂💕 2024 slightly updated version!

"Good morning Sydney"

"Morning Ed" I greeted my colleague back as I walked through the office I worked at to make my way to my desk

"Hey Sydney girl, you look niceeee" One of my other colleagues Crystal  who I had grown very fond of commented as she linked arms with me

"Thank you babe, so do you" I replied honestly as I briefly analysed her work attire of the day which consisted of a black crop top, an oversized blazer, some leather pants and the black and white Nike dunks - simple but cute.

(Crystal & her outfit)

Being that our workplace didn't have a specific dress code, both Crystal and I were known for always looking on point when we stepped into the building.

"So I saw you looking all sexy on your snap this weekend" Crystal rambled as I took a seat at my desk which she leaned up against "Where did you go missy?"

I laughed in response "I went to some party with my best friend, it was some guys called Merkz's birthday"

"Oh I know him! I was meant to go to that" she sighed "My brother obviously decided to cock block and command me not to go as per"

I shook my head at the all too familiar scenario that Crystal presented me with. Her brother rarely let her go anywhere, his excuse was always 'You don't need to be out there looking man or having man looking you'.

"He just pisses me off man" Crystal continued as she kissed her teeth picking at her nails freshly done acrylic nails  "He's lucky I haven't got time to hear his mouth or I would've been outside from a long time ago"

"Don't worry babe" I said soothingly "One day I'll sneak you out with me and we'll make up for all your missed time" I shot her a devilish smile which she returned

"See that's why you're my favourite" she laughed "What would I do with out you Sydney"she hopped off my desk "Anyways I've got a meeting to prepare for so I'll catch you at lunch time babe"

"Cool, see you later" I said as I returned the kiss she blew at me

Logging into my computer my mind began to drift back to yesterday and once again Slaughter crossed my mind. Since our first encounter I just couldn't stop thinking about him, I couldn't help it he was just a bit of me and some.

My thoughts about Slaughter were abruptly interrupted by my phone pinging notifying me that I had received a text message.

I rolled my eyes as I looked at the screen to be met with the name 'Rico.' .