five ||thank you||

quick insert: I'm currently fixing some incorrect grammar that's why I keep re-publishing but anyways enjoy

===

Mikey and Draken were put in a dispute stage because of something, now they're putting Takemichi in the middle.

As for [name], she was hanging out with Takemichi and his friends. They alarmed her about Pah-chin's arrested condition that started the discord. Draken suddenly entered the house, what a weird man.

"Who'd you say is arguing with who" Draken ducked the door he saw the blonde hair boy "I came to check up on you, Takemichi, [name], always pack your sewing kit after using it, how many times I've told you that"

"This room is hot as hell, is it because of the folk? Well don't just stand there, I brought watermelon" he smiled lifting the fruit.

"Pah won't get out for a least a year, Osanai's still alive, if he isn't, he'll be out till he's an adult" he let out his heaviest sighs after saying the latest events.

"What about Mikey," Takemichi asked, Draken slammed his fist on the puzzles "That guy's full of crap, oh sorry" He removed his hand from the broken pieces.

Making Takemichi threw his head back, hands on his head screaming "my three days of hard work!"

She tried repairing the puzzles "Didn't I apologize already" he spat with an angry nerve on his face.

why is he getting angry when he was the one who 'accidentally' broke his masterpiece, the woman inclined her thoughts.

"Yes I'm fine, it only took me three days to finish it with no sleep, yeah I'm okay" he stopped, getting startled by his deep voice.

"The motorcycle rider may rest in peace" she placed her hands together, the boys joined her "rest in peace"

"Anyways, I'm leaving my connections with Mikey, Toman's over" her eyes flashed on the tall man, Toman's really over?

"Are you serious? Toman will no longer appear?" he stepped downstairs "I'll get going now"

Takemichi stood up and came next outside after Draken, the worst timing in history... Mikey was there as well.

His friends were at the window, they panicked "Mikey's there too, man why today?"

"Takemichi's my friend" "Huh? What are you saying, he's my friend, right Takemichi?"

They began to bicker, with each other, "Guys, stop whatever's the reason, fighting's not good for you two" Draken pulled Takemichi's collar "Who are you to talk to us like that?"

"[Name], you gotta stop them, or world war three will rise!" they took her arms and start pulling her towards the window.

She took a peek at the window she shrugged her shoulders "Let them be, its Toman, that's all part of growing up"

The boys widen their eyes at the view, all of Takemichi's stuff was thrown everywhere, Takemichi can't even control the situation anymore.

He shouted making the two stop at their warfares, he explained how his things were damaged because of their graceless action, which made the two look at him seriously.

"Goodbye, Takemichi" two of his friends saluted him peeling a fake cry.

Akkun was outside holding him, she never saw his serious side but now, she looked at his head, was that the broken piece of the bat or..?

"Listen, Takemichi this whole time, you got poop on your head" Mikey pointed to his head with a gross poop on his coop, she headed downstairs laughing.