six ||too early to leave||

"Kazutora-chan got arrested for murder, no wonder he didn't show up on every Toman's gathering"

The two walk by the sunny day in Tokyo, the girl striving to distill every word he just enacted "Hey, and you supergirl" a voice called out, Takemichi rather ignore him because of the thought he's troublesome.

"Yesterday was big chaos for us, Baji-san's a total badass, isn't he?" he smiled confidently, as he turned his way to the two "What's wrong with people in Valhalla, punching almost everyone they see on the streets"

"Your Baji-Kun's friend?" Takemichi asked, he's all beaten up "Tokyo Manji First Squad Vice-captain, Chifuyu Matsuno"

"And you must be [name], Baji-san's another friend, why didn't you talk to him, aren't you two close before"

"I didn't even know what he looked like right now, I could've asked Mikey-kun about it" she sighed bringing her hands to her thighs bringing him a chuckle "You're not different from Baji-san"

"You're the guy Baji-kun beat up to the pulp!" he ran towards his area, pointing at him, the girl followed the boy with a slight shock expression "That half-girl, half-boy did what!?"

"You better thank him, cause if he hadn't punched you, worse things could've happened to you"

"Baji-san beat me up to join Valhalla, proving his loyalty to the group, but he didn't join them for crushing Toman" he stood up from the swing.

"Baji-san had another goal in mind, he joined Valhalla to get a clue on Kisaki, lately, he was suspecting [name] as a spy for him" the woman stared blankly, she couldn't think about how heavy that responsibility is for her.

"We never talked like that, and we aren't that much close, I'm not a lookout for him" she reassured them to settle his thoughts.

They visited the grave of Mikey's older brother, which the rainy day said hello that time "So there was a disagreement, because of his death?"

"The bobber Baji and Kazutora tried to steal was my brother's, he was trying to give it to me as a birthday present"

"Oh, that's messed up" she mumbled.

"That bobber was a momento from my brother, now it's my beloved ride" he continued.

"Takemicchi, I asked you to bring Baji back, what's the first squad captain doing in here, do you want to die that badly" Mikey sent a threatening stare and a menacing tone on his voice.

"I wanna be the top member of Toman, I'll make you acknowledge that one day, Mikey-kun"

"That guy is an idiot" Draken smiled "he sure is" Mikey replied

After knowing behind the wheel of Baji's retirement from Toman, she couldn't help but feel concerned for Kazutora.

"I have a question to ask you two" the girl spoke catching the two boy's attention.

"How can I become a member of Toman" Takemichi dropped his umbrella in shock.

"I'm not sure girls can be part of men's activity, why'd you wanna join?"

"I don't have any particular reason, but I wanna continue my sibling's ancestry of being part of the gang, even if I'm a woman"

"Joining a squad isn't a joke [name]-san, once you become a member of the group, you can't go backward again, wait for siblings?"

"What do you mean siblings, who are they"

She snapped back to his question "Nevermind, hehe forget it"