twelve ||adulthood||

Moreover cringing while re-reading this book but life goes on :')

About the child [Name] was raising, here is some info about her!

Name: Yesha Haitani alias Yacchan

Birthday: December 14, 2007

Hobbies: puzzles solving, watching [Name] at gang gatherings, staying on her phone, reading books, pranking the Haitani brothers

Facts about her: she learned how to read at the age of three and her name and birthday are based on the writer's birthday..!!

---

2014

"This can't be... you killed her!" her frustrated face panned at the bloody woman lying with a knife cut on her neck.

"That woman tried to execute you, can't you understand that!?" her older brother shouted back pointing the gun at her.

"Calm down, first we need to check her background, let's search her location and find some shreds of evidence" Rindou suggested so he can break the sibling's argument.

They entered the woman's building, the woman that tried to kill [Name] was the police, she was framed for murder and charged for child abuse.

"Look there's a kid" she pointed at the other room, she was tugged on her blanket peeking at the gap of the sheets.

"Who- who are you? Why are you at my house? Where's my mother!?" she walked closer to the little girl and carried her.

"You'll be living with us from now on, I'm [Name] Haitani and those are my brothers Ran and Rindou" she meant to her older siblings who's at the doorstep.

They heard a small weep from her "Please go away, where's my mother, she'll hurt me if I let strangers in my house"

"No need to worry, you won't be dealing with your mommy anymore, come with her, we're bringing you to your new home" Rindo cleared out.

"What's your name, little girl?" Ran bent down on her height, the girl felt terrified after seeing him close.

"Ya-yachhan, Yacchan Selene but my friends call me Yesha" judging from her name, she must be an American from his thoughts.

"Alright, buy her some new clothes, [Name], I asked the helpers to clean the room for her" he pulled out a card from his pocket and patted the girl.

"Come on, let's go" she tried cheering her up since she's still shaking after they head out to her home, she wasn't ready to be spanked by her mother if they saw her.

"Miss [Name], you haven't answered my question yet, where's my mother? we should be attending family day today"

The adults couldn't speak, the fact that they killed her on the day before the little girl's birthday, and now they have to break the news to her.

"I'm pretty tired at the moment let's talk about it at home"

"Oh, okay how about try telling it to my birthday? Is that ok for you?" deep inside she felt so bad for her, telling her what happened to her mother on her birthday.

"S-sure, promise"

It's been months since they kept her in her new home, the girl also found out about what occurred to her mother, it took her months to move on.

---

"Yacchan, wear the clothes I put in your bed, we're going somewhere" the woman adult built [Name] came down the stairs, struggling with her watch.