seven ||Black Dragon||

After Bloody Halloween, the news spread the entire Tokyo, resulting in her as a target by numerous delinquents, her membership in Toman spreads rumors on the spot.

"[Name], how can I forget you, the girl who embarrassed me in the fight" speaking of a target, there's this man who has been following her almost everywhere.

"Oh I see, your Hanma Suji" he laughed agitatedly.

"Yes, but it's Hanma Shuji" he winked, he's giving me pedophile vibes

She walked with him to a shop to get some sustenance "Well, do you need something, cause you've been watching me for like weeks now"

He looked at her mystified "What are you talking about? This is the first time I walked with you, plus the way you punched me that time was satisfying, wanna do it again"

"Don't even think of calling your mama when your oozing"

She looked at him disturbed, then who was that person that was following her..? Could it be... Baji's ghost!?

"Watch this" Hanma called her out, he ran everywhere, making funny faces in security cameras, and going to the announcer.

"This is your commentator speaking, whoever's the Mother of that boy over there, please- ARE YOU READY TO PARTY!?"

Hamma somehow got into the announcer's room, the lights flickered and it opened with colorful lights, blasting inappropriate songs, the sounds of the song reached more than a few stalls at the mall and everyone can clearly understand what was the lyrics.

Hanma Shuji, are you forgetting that there's a kid's playground next to this place.

°Smack my ass like the drum, slurp that di-°

"Excuse me, you must be that boy's younger sister, please stop him, he locked the room, we can't reach him" one of the security patrols approached her.

Let's pretend that song was invented on 2005

"No, we just came together to this store, we're not friends nor siblings" she headed to the locked room, smashed the door, hauling him away while he's passed out.

you put together a show, idiot.

Timeskip to
Afternoon

Sleeping Hanma leaned on her shoulder, the girl was sleeping furthermore, a voice cleared out, making the two wake up on their feet.

"We're here" the taxi driver stopped, they paid for the fare and left the vehicle.

He yawned feeling a bit sleepy "What happened?" her irked aura made him silent for a moment.

"I knocked you out, the mall 'almost' banned us, the parents of the children who sang with the song almost filed a complaint, the kids thought it was a nursery rhyme and they said I should be more careful as your girlfriend next time"

"Then as your boyfriend, I'll calm you down, sweetheart" he goes with the flow.

"Also, I'm confused, for me your stronger than Mikey, why didn't you become the leader of Toman, I mean if you were, Toman will be overpowered"

"Well, I don't know anything about leading men who'll scratch themselves in a fight, he and his friends created that, the group's special to them, so I never intended to become a vice or leader, being a member is fine for me"

"Why did you ask?"

"Eh, nothing, well I gotta go now, I'll call you for our next date"

"Don't you dare ignore what you did at the mall, puerile!"