ten ||withdrawal from sky||

(So to be honest, I wasn't that affected by Baji's death, but I know some of you are, so here's a little surprise)

(Plus a bonus moment with your brothers, extreme fluff warning ⚠️)

2005

Going to a mall, still getting the uncomfortable feeling of being followed, one time she tried to bait the stalker but it didn't work.

This time, I'm going to catch you!

Holding her bat, she had the strong feeling that the follower's close, the sound of bushes were getting louder, even with her strong physical attributes, she still felt fear.

a cat...?

The feline jumped out of the bushes surprising herself a little, but the cat didn't come to her even if she crouched down, it came for... a girl

"Ah, sorry if it scared you, some people think black cats are bad luck" she chuckled.

"Oh, it's fine" they took a three second glance at each other before the girl flew out from the area, maybe I was hallucinating about someone was following me.

Taking a break from the little trouble, she bought a juice for herself, trying to move on from her recent thoughts.

There was it again... the feeling came back, looking from left to right, trying to increase her senses, a hand stopping her from slapping behind.

"I finally found you"

5:00 PM
at a random park

"I honestly don't know, how this happened" the girl who she saw earlier was the one following her.

"You're my stalker, what do you want?" the follower was aware of her strong punches, so she has to play it cool.

"So, to earn your trust, I'll tell you some information about myself, my name is Kaji Ashiki, I know right, I have a weird name, but you can call me Cheska"

"That wouldn't gain my safety towards you" she uttered out.

"I know, it's because we just met" she laughed nervously.

"Who exactly are you?"

"Guess I'll have to say everything from the start" she placed her curled fist to her waist standing up.

"Everything? We only met, what do you mean by that?" she repeated with her one eyebrow raising. "The day I save you at the dusk of 2003 with Kazutora, that's where we first met"

Her eyes enlarged in realization "How did you know about that?"

"Well because I-"

"Get out of the way, your blocking the path!" some drunk bystanders waved their hands.

The said girl stood up and punched him, crashed his head on the wall "Don't start something you can't finish"

This girl just did that!? Wait wait, is my eyes working, or am I dreaming??

She turned her head back as the boys ran away "So yeah where we're we?" she clasped her hands, smiling.

"So, there's this one thing, I and Baji-san only know about... what food did I eat at the Shibuya station with discount?"

"Fries with ice cream, you even complained how mushy the fries were"

"Okay... again"

After asking some questions about them, she got it all in the ring until she gave up and listened to her.