A Way Out?

After spending some time wondering how he would leave the Broken Island, Andrew decided that the best way would to try and use the highway system. For that, he would need a ticket, and  wouldn't be with money, that he would get one.

Andrew found a way to the village and hiding through the night he stole some cloths aspiring to get unnoticed before the many people that the next day, altough poor, would be flooding the central market. Most of the villagers didnt actually buy anything other than a couple of groceries, yet, it was a tradition, a culture, to visit the market regardless if you are buying or not. In the end, it's a gathering that helps the village unstress from the worked week they had.

With the sun rising in the horizon so did the people and the many animals that made up that small yet full village. Sneaking trough the people, Andrew searched pockets and pockets for a ticket that would take him out of this misery, out of this island. It seemed luck was not on his side...

Until, a light of hope!

Finnaly, he got himself a ticket from a suspicious lady, wearing a strange cloak, hiding her body and face. Without even reading the ticket he ran away unnoticed. When he got into an alley, seemingly safe, he got his eyes on the ticket and an expression of surprise was on his face. This lady had a round trip ticket from Gate Island to Broken Island. She either was a royal or a court lady. 

After getting the light in his head on what was on his hand, Andrew started shaking, imagining the horrible things he could be subjected to, for stealing a lady of a high standard as a Royal Family member. 

Suddently, Andrew hears running footsetps and shouting, a bunch of royal guards invade the town center. He knew, he knew it was for him, he stole a high profile figure, he was gonna be tortured in a dungeon for his life, he made his destiny final. His life was to be ended in the worst way possible...