chapter two

The school day was hard. Kind of stressful. I had art first hour with Zeke. He passed a note to me and the teacher took it. When the teacher read the first sentence, "Im a fat ogre", i couldnt help but laugh. Zeke bumped my arm and winked at me. "I love to shower in mud" she continued "and eat worms. Im also a stupid with with a fat wart on my lip. Children hate me, and i hate myself." by now the whole class was laughing. "I am stupid and i need to go live alone on an isolated island with a million cats" The whole classroom roared with laughter. Zeke was on the floor laughing.

The teachers face burned with anger. Zeke fell on my shoulder laughing so hard. I kissed him on the cheek and told him "ur so busted!!" he just kept laughing. "Zeke, to the principles office now!!" the teacher boomed loudly. Zeke, still laughing, replied "Yes sir!!" and stumbled out of the door. "you go with him Kayleb!!" My eyes darted to her. "what the hell did i do!!!!" i asked, kinda pissed off. "GET OUT YOU DISRESPECTFUL ADOLESCENT!!!!!"  I ran. "baby!! over here" I heard Zeke call my name. He darted towards me and threw his arm over my shoulder.

When we got to the office, the principle was already waiting for us. He gave us a lecture for almost half an hour!! He finally told us we had detention and sent us off to class. When the end of the day came, I stumbled to the library. Zeke didn't show up, and I knew he wasn't going to. After my hour, I went to my locker and found Zeke waiting. "Why didn't you show up?" I asked softly. I pushed my stuff into my locker and slammed it shut. I turned to face him and leaned against the lockers.

"I'm not going to detention. Haha!! Those teachers got me fucked up!" He said in sheer confidence. I shook my head and walked away slowly. He grabbed my arm, "Baby!! Don't be like that! Come on." He leaned down and kissed me. I rolled my eyes, "You know that they are gonna call your dad! Then what are you gonna do?" I hugged him tight and didn't wait for a reply "I just don't want you hurt." I held onto him tight. "I'll be okay. I promise." He hugged me and left.