chapter four

I sat quietly on the edge of Adams bed. It started raining outside. Why was Zeke being such a jerk? And why did he dump me? Love sucks. Adam walked over and sat next to me. "Whats on your mind?"he asked softly. "Zeke..."i said. He wrapped his arm around me and hel me close. "Its gonna be okay. I promise you."Adam said calmly. He lifted my face up by my chin and kissed me slowly. "Want me to drive you home?" He asked. I nodded.

"I have some CD's you might like." I grabbed the pouch of CD's and flipped through. I came to Alesana and put it in. I skipped to Apology. I looked outside the window at the pouring rain. As we passed the park I saw Zeke and Regan. Zeke was on the ground crying and Regan was screaming.

"Let me out!" I screamed. I jumped out of the car before it even stopped. I ran, pushed Regan out of the way, and geabbed Zeke. "What?? WHAT IS IT!!" I screamed with all I had. He looked at me, "Get away from me!! You don't love me!! You don't care about me! Regan does! leave me alone!" I stood up and walked away. I got back in the car and Adam drove away. Yeah, we'll see how much he loves you when he starts beating on you again.

The next day at school I went to my locker. Zeke and Regan where at Nicoles locker with their tongues down eachothers throats. I walked past and said, "Don't swallow eachother." Nicole was my older sister. She hated me, and I hated her. I walked up to Adam and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey! How you hangin in there?" he asked and locked his fingers in mine.

"Better now that your here." He smiled and walked me to class. I hated this class. I sat in the corner and pulled out my notes. "Hey! Sir faggington!! What are you doing?" I heard Regans voice. I sank in my desk. "Regan! Seat! Now!" the teacher boomed. He looked at me and winked. My eyes shot daggers at him!!

When i went into the bathroom two guys where in a stall. I knew it was Regan and Zeke. "You....Im so sick of this!!" I don't know who said that but I heard someone get punched. I covered my mouth and left. I went to my locker so I could go home. When i saw them, Regan was holding Zeke. Zekes lip was busted. Why would he leave me for his abusive ex boyfriend?

"KAYLEB!!! COME HELP ME!!!" Adam was screaming so loud. I ran over to him. It was his diabetes again. He fell to the ground. I reached into my pocket and pulled out one of his insulin tubes. I jabbed it in his leg and waited for him to come back. "Adam?" He looked at me and smiled. He got up, "Thanks." I nodded. I just saved a life. Im happy.