Chapter seven

*ADAMS POV*

I looked at myself in the mirror. I hated everything about me. My stupid blonde hair, my ugly face, my untoned body. I was border line diabetic, and i only weigh 113 pounds. I stand 5'11. What the fuck is wrong with me. I shook my head clearing all the thoughts and walked into Kaylebs room. He was sleep. I sat on the edge of the bed. I thought about all the things people have done to him. I started pulling his clothes out of the containers and puttin them in his closet. This house was bigger and cleaner than his old one.

"Hey. What are you doing? You dont have to do that right now. Ill do it later." I heard his soft voice. I took the bunch of clothes that where in my hand and hung them up. I went and sat next to him on the bed. "I didnt mind." I said softly. He sat up and wrapped himself into my arms. All i could hear was the patter of the soft rain and his light breathing. I stroked his hair.

"I love you so much." I whispered softly. I buried my face into his neck. I wanted to cry, but I couldnt let Kayleb know I wasnt strong. "I love you to babe. If you need to cry, go ahead. We all need to cry sometimes." He said softly. With no hesitation I let the tears flow. I cried away all my pain. Yes my life seems normal, but its to normal. My parents dont care about me, im an only child, and I have no friends. I cried and cried. I cried myself to sleep.

*REGANS POV*

"Dad the waters not working." I said nonchelauntly. He just rolled his eyes and said, "Ill pay the bill later. Get the fuck out of my face." I walked away. What a dick. I pulled out my phone and called Zeke.

Zeke:hello?

Regan:Im coming to pick you. Be ready in ten minutes.

Zeke:I really cant hang out today. I promised my cousin I would take her to the skating rink.

Regan:Fuck your cousin. Be fucking ready I said.

Zeke:I cant just ditch her li-

I hung up on him. Stupid bitch. Ugh i hated him. I got in my car and drove to his house. I honked like 9 times until he finally came outside. "Get in the car Zeke." I said. He shook his head. "Fine!! Its over." I got in my car and drove off as fast as I could. I hit the pedal hard as I could. I pulled a bottle of fvodka out of my dash and chugged it. I didnt notice the girl inthe street until.....SCREEECH!!! Everything went black.

*KAYLEBS POV*

I was playing Geand Theft Auto. I was in a highspeed runaway. I had blown up two minimarts and three cops cars. I stole a cop car, killed 5 cops and 23 bystanders. I finally flipped my car and it blew up and I died. I shutboff the game and woke Adam up. His phone was ringing. "That was my cousin. She said I have to come home and see her new baby. Ill see you later baby." He kissed my forehead and left.

I sat down in the middle of the floor and thought. I thought about eerything. I started to think about Zeke. I started crying.

I got up and pulled my hair. I screamed loudly. I yelled and threw stuff. I was kicking stuff and flipped my matress. I punched three holes in the wall and fell to the floor sobbing. "WHY!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME!!!!BI WANT YOU BACK! i want you back." I said between sobs. My dad burst into the room and grabbed me. I held onto him and sobbed. I held onto him tightly. I need help. I got up and ran out of the door. I ran to the park and sat in the pouring rain.

I looked up to the sky and whispered:

Jesus? If you are there. Help me. Bless me with your love. Make me strong. Fix me so im not broken anymore. Help me. Help me. Help me. Please. Help me.

With that said, I pulled out a knife.

*ZEKES POV*

I needed some release, so i grabbed my umberella and walked to the park. As i got closer I heard sobbing. I saw a boy sitting on the ground. He was lookin at the sky with his arms out wide. I noticed to rain was red as it dripped off his arms. He was wearing a Nirvana sweatshirt. "KAYLEB!!!!!!" I screamed. And that's when he collapsed. I dropped to my knees and dropped the umberella. I pulled out my phone and dialed 911. I laid down and closed my eyes. There will be a day when all the pain and tears and fears will go away.

I heard the sirens approach. I jumped up and waved my arms so they could see me throught the fog. They rushed over and rushed him to the hospital. I sat on the swing and laughed. I didnt know what else to do. So, I laughed until I cried.