You Son Of A Bitch

"I say we really do measure our dicks this time. I mean, we all know mine will be the longest, but-"

"Jeez Richie, just shut the fuck up."

The group walks through the house. The couples all with their partner, except for Mike. Mike does have a girlfriend, but he never told her about what happened to them in '87, and he didn't bring her into it now. There wasn't a reason to. She isn't part of the original Losers.

Slowly, the group start splitting up into two. Richie, Eddie, Stan, and Bill start heading toward the kitchen. And Mike, Ben, and Beverly began walking toward the living room area.  Stan sticks close to Bill's side, afraid of what this house could unfold. Bev and Ben are hand in hand, their flashlights slowly illuminating shadow lights around the room. The gays make it into the kitchen.

And that's when it all begins going downhill.

Suddenly, Ben lets out a sharp cry of pain. He stumbles to the ground, losing his grip on Bev's hand in the process. Bev and Mike look at him in confusion, and that's when they see the blood quickly staining his hoodie. The other four turn their heads to see what was going on. They advance to the door, trying to get to the others, but with a loud slam, the door was shut. Bill grips the knob and pulls hard, but it won't happen.

"Ben! Guys! Ben, hey!!" Eddie yells, Smacking his hand on the door as Bill keeps struggling with the door knob. Richie stands behind Eds, his eyes wide as if he was wearing his old coke bottle glasses. Stan didn't have a clue of what to do, his breath accelerated. Meanwhile, Mike was pulling up Ben's shirt. Miraculously, words seemed to be carving into Ben's stomach. the words  home was already carved in, and a half letter of what appeared to be an A. Bev looks around frantically as her boyfriend cried in agony. 

"Where are you? Where are you, you son of a bitch?!" Bev yells. She could not see IT, but she knew it was him. 

"Oh my god." Mike speaks under his breath, as the last two letters are being made into the boys stomach. 

"Home At Last"

Mike looks around too, first at the door where the other losers are behind, screaming, and then around on the walls. He spots a mirror, a big square one- and in it was their reflection. But so was Pennywise's. A snarl placed on his lips, IT began carving a long line into Ben's neck. Ben shouted, his eyes bulging out of his head, feeling his breath slowly getting cut off. He touches his neck, trying but miserably failing to stop the blood from leaking from his neck.

"Bev, The mirror!!" Mike yells. 

Bev head shoots up and she sees IT in the mirror. Her heart thumps as she thinks of what to do. She looks down at the weapon in her hand, and she grips it tighter. She needed to break the mirror. Bearing her teeth, she lets out a little cry a she throws the spearish object at the mirror as hard as she could. The glass shatters all over the floor, and their appearances are no longer available. 

Ben lets out a surprised gasp as his breath was normal and his pain went away. He quickly looks down at himself as sees the words are not there anymore. Relief filled his veins, slumping slightly against Mike. 

But this was only the beginning.