Prologue

2009

Earth Ohio

It show the Young Sarah on her bike riding around the neighborhood looking around as she wave to the group of kids who were playing outside.

Kid: "Hey Sarah!"

Young Sarah: "Hey Guys"

Kid: "Wanna play with us"

Young Sarah: "Sorry I can't today maybe tomorrow"

The Young Sarah then ride away as she said goodbye as she drive her bike to the house she staying after parking in the garage she felt a rock hit her back in head as she groan in frustration knowing who did that.

Young Sarah: "We may be Twin but do you keep doing that brother....."

It show Young Ramirez there holding a slingshot as he smiled seeing his sister home as he laughed at her.

Young Ramirez: "Come on sis you know Mom and Dad give me this slingshot for fun right?"

Young Sarah: *Sigh* "Yeah to annoyed me with it anyway where is she??"

Young Ramirez: "Who Yelena she in the backyard"

It show the Yelena who the youngest sister swing in the swing set as the twins were walking in the backyard as Sarah give a long whistle.

Sarah: *Long Whistle*

Yelena: *Whistle back*

 It show Yelena going upside down with her arms as Sarah did the same as Ramirez was watching the two sisters looking at each other.

Yelena: "We are both upside down"

Sarah: "Yep and I bet you're gonna fall down first"

Yelena: "No you will right brother"

Ramirez: "I don't know Yelena maybe our half twin can"

Sarah made a face at Yelena as she fall down first as Sarah got up from the ground and start running around the playground set they have in the backyard as Yelena got up and starts chasing Sarah around.

Sarah: "You never get me!"

As Yelena was chasing Sarah she tripped as Ramirez and Sarah stop what are they doing as they heard their youngest sister cried out in pain as she called out for their mom.

Yelena: "Mommy!"

Ramirez and Sarah went to Yelena as she was crying on the pain of her knee that she fell as their mother came outside checking on three.

Mother: "What happened?"

Sarah: "She fell on her knee."

Mother: "Oh you bump your knee?"

Yelena nod as the Mother kissed the knee saying that she will be better as Ramirez and Sarah went to their playground they have as the two got on the swings.

Mother: "Oh come on little one you're okay your pain only makes you stronger. Right you two?"

Sarah/Ramirez: "Yep"

Yelena: "Look mommy forest star"

Mother: "Yeah. You know what? Those are actually part of the Lampyridae family. And the glow, the glow that you see, that comes from a chemical reaction called... bioluminescence. Come on, time for dinner."

 Yelena: "Bio-goomin-feasants?"

Mother: "Bio-goomin-feasants." That's right."

It show Ramirez and Sarah looking at the forest as they hear their mother calling for two