Breaking out the Marksman

Ryan: "How did they spot us that quickly?!"

Ryan then took a hard turn trying to avoid the gunfire from Atlas soldiers as Sarah loaded her pistol.

Yelena: "Well it's not every day to see a car falling from the sky and going to break into a prison."

Sarah: "She got a point."

Ryan: "Whatever!"

Meanwhile with Ramirez

Ramirez: "She here....."

Weiss: "Who here?"

Ramirez: "You will soon find out..."

After Ramirez said that Clover came into the cell room as he see Ramirez in his cell as Weiss was looking at Clover as he looked at Weiss."

Clover: "Weiss make sure your father stays in his cell."

Weiss: "What about the breach?"

Clover: "We will handle it."

Meanwhile with the three

Ryan: "Damn these guys won't let up!"

Sarah: "Hold on I got this"

Sarah quickly lower the window as she grabbed a small device off her pocket as she leans out of the window and threw one at the Atlas Jeep that making it land on the jeep as the device later exploded. Causing the chase to stop

Ryan: "What the hell was that?!"

Sarah: "Does it matter drive!"

Ryan then drove his charger near the Prison he then parked outside the front while the three then got out of the car as Sarah and Yelena turned on their wristband tazer. And went to the side of the door

Ryan: "Well time to save your brother ass."

Yelena: "So sister what's the plan."

Sarah: "What the Jarhead said. Let's go save our brother."

(Play this)

As Yelena opened the door Sarah then threw in a flash grenade blinding the guards who are waiting for them as Ryan came bursting in and starts fighting with the guards at the front while Sarah and Yelena slipped past them.

Seeing more Guards coming towards them Sarah then slides past the guard under his leg and fires a laser at the guard making him fall to the ground as Sarah then sees another guard coming out of a corner swinging his baton. Dodging the swing Sarah then swipe his feet off the ground and then roundhouse kicked him making him fall to the floor as another guard raised a gun at her.

Until he was brought down by Yelena as she quickly snapped his left arm in half and hits him with her foot. Looking up to see more guards coming toward the sister Sarah then run towards one sliding by him and then punching him in the balls as she see one coming behind him Sarah jumped over the guard who kneeling on the floor holding on to this his balls not before wrapping her legs around the guard neck and then snapped his neck with his leg as she later sends him to the ground before moving on.

Yelena sees more guards coming in for help as she grabbed the Stun grenade and tossed it at them making them stunned. Yelena then rushed in knocking one off his feet and then punching the guard in the chest three times until later hitting his head onto the floor knocking him out. Seeing another guard coming towards her Yelena then pulls out a wrist wire wrapping around the guard's neck and later shot the grapple hook on the roof.