A War is coming. (Special Trailer)

Once Upon a time.......There story of a girl who had a lot of problem who is born from two different bloodline the one with Rose as her mother and the other one from legends of the Bloodline of the Knights like her Father. 

But after the Civil War the girl have many great question to ponder. After all the tales she learned or heard and the people she'd made and lost who had she become is she like a huntress like her mother or was she next in line of the Bloodline like her father to become a Knight in Shinning Armor. Theses leaves her many question in her mind trying to figure out what she is but there is one question that she question herself.

David: "What."

Summer: "What."

James: "What."

Downey: "What."

Micheal: "What."

Arthur: "What."

What are you?

Ruby: "I don't know....."

....Are you a Knight or a Rose....

It then shows Ruby standing in front of Henry the Dark King wanting to face him alone as Henry then sighed looking at his Grand Niece.

Henry: "In time you will know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right yet to fail all the same Ruby....Now tell me is it your destiny to kill me or not."

Ruby: "No......"

Henry: "Then the question lays to you are you a Knight or are you a Rose?"

Not From This World The Knights War Coming soon