The Sister

Poland

It shows Sarah exiting out the train station as she looks around and then proceeds making her way to the safe house that she and her brother used in the past.

Few Moments later.

As she opened the door to the apartment mail room, she continued walking to the stairs to every apartment in the building she in. Looking up of every apartment they are, she check every corner to make sure that no one is following her.

Stepping on the elevator, Sarah took a couple deep breath in as the elevator came to the stop, Sarah step off the elevator as she walked up to the hidden hatched that she put there for a long time opening it and grabbed a pistol as Sarah loaded and walked to the safe house door and starts lock picking it until she hears her sister voice.

Yelena Inside: "I know you're out there."

Sarah: "I know you do."

Sarah then finally open the door as she starts making her way inside as she pulls out her gun slowly walking in the halls of the safe house as she sees the gun storage with all the weapons there. 

Yelena:" Then why are you skulking about like it's a minefield?"

Sarah: "Because I don't know that I could trust you?"

Yelena: *Chuckles,* "Funny, I was going to say the same thing."

Sarah moves to the living with her pistol up as she spoke up.

Sarah: "So, are we going to talk like grown-ups?"

Pointing her gun in the living room, it shows Yelena doing the same thing as she points her gun at the hallway where Sarah is as the two stared at each other.

 Yelena: "Is that what we are?"

Sarah then move in slowly having her gun aimed at her as Yelena was moving back still have her gun on her. 

Yelena: "Put it down before I make you."

Sarah: "You put yours down."

As the two continued moving, Yelena almost tripped by the steps from the kitchen as Sarah then smirk at this as she spoke up to her little sister.

Sarah: "Watch your step."

The two then grabbed each other pistol, making them aimed at each other as they were about to grab their guns, Yelena kick Sarah by the chest as she then grabbed her and hitting her at the hinges. Until Sarah grabbed her younger sister and pushes her to the cabinets of the kitchens breaking one of the cabinet. 

As Sarah then pinned Yelena to the sink as she was struggling to break free from her oldest sister gripped.

Sarah: "Stay down, stay down!"

Yelena then grabbed the plate behind her head and smashed it on Sarah head making her let go and kick her to the living room. After doing that Yelena rubbed her neck as she looked at Sarah who was slowly getting up from the floor of the living room as Yelena grabbed the kitchen knife out of the knife holders as Sarah then grabbed an old Sniper scope as the two continued to fight.

Blocking the knife hitting her Sarah then knock the knife off as Yelena wrapped her arms around Sarah head as Sarah did the same thing until she dropped the sniper scope as the two were moving around holding on to each other until Yelena push Sarah to the wall right next to the curtains. Seeing the curtains Sarah then ripped them off as she wrapped them on Yelena neck making her did the same thing to Sarah as the two dropped to the floor having the curtains wrapped around their necks as they tried to choke one of them out.