The Taskmaster

Present Day 

It show Sarah in the restroom as she finished splashing water on her face as she took a deep breath while drying her face she turn to her phone as she see's Atlas Soldier moving into the building.

Atlas Soldier: "Target is at Topside Ma'am!"

Atlas Soldier 2: "Tier 1 has LOS!"

It show Winter leading the squad to find Sarah as she continued to watching the cameras on her phone seeing her niece trying to find her.

Winter: "Sarah Ramirez is in violations of the Remnant Accords. She dangerous be careful of her she a Knight as we lock up the others excepted the Captain."

Sarah then smirk at Winter statement as she used her scroll to call her first Niece. Winter felt her scroll ring as she answer the call.

Winter: "Hello?"

Sarah: "Don't do this..."

Winter: "Do what?"

Sarah: "Come after me. I mean you're embarrassing yourself it looks so desperate Winter."

Winter: "Thought maybe you'd be calling me to cut a deal. Cause from my vantage point it a federal's fugitive who's desperate Aunt Sarah.." 

Sarah: "From my vantage point you look like you could use some bed rest Winter. What is this your second bypass?"

Winter: "I wouldn't worry about me. We got Dad, We got Razor and Nick and yours guys squad. David is on the run. You got no friend to help you Aunt."

Sarah: "I've lived a lot of lives before I met you Winter. You shouldn't  gone through all this trouble I'm done."

Sarah then hanged up the call of her scroll as she put on her jacket and walk to the door of the restroom. While Winter and her teams found Sarah location as they slowly approached the restroom door they kick the door down.

Until it show the restroom door slowly open as it show Sarah in a different location in Earth as she was on the boat. As it show Atlas squad team enters the different restroom as it show Sarah suit and equipment there as they took it to Winter.

Atlas Soldier: "All we found is her tracker Specialist"

Winter look at Sarah equipment that the found she later clutch her fist in angrier knowing that she been trick by the Knight Spy. While with Sarah she walk to the side of the boat enjoying the view she later then grabbed the scroll she have and tossed it in the ocean not wanting to have Atlas tracking her to the location she is in.

Meanwhile 

Morocco

It show a young women on top of a bed mattress aiming down with her sniper as she speak through to the ear piece.

Red Room Assassin: "I got eye's on target waiting for the package."

It show through the scope of a sniper of  a women walking around in the building looking everywhere making sure no one was watching her as it cuts to another Assassin Sniper.

Red Room Assassin 2: "I have sights on collateral one."

It then show Yelena there aiming down her scope as she see a person give a package to their target as Yelena begin to count down.

Yelena: "Firing in place of three....Two.....One-"

Before they could fire a school bell ring making kids run out of the building as it show their targets spotted them as she made a run for it. Taking the package with her.