See.

©Copyright of Asia Rowe

Harry's P.O.V

Earlier that day....
"Caleb! Where the fuck is my money?!" I screamed in his face as I was hitting him in his stomache.
"Harry I swear I'll pay you next week mate! I promise you, please don't kill me!" He cried out as I hit him again.
"Kill you? Nah mate I won't kill you, you're like my family. But what I am gonna do is beat the shit out of you!" I said as I kicked him.
"Mate, hurry up before someone sees us." Louis was there with me. He always had my back. All of the guys did.
"Please Harry." Caleb begged.
"Shut up!" Me and Louis both yelled at him.
As I was hitting Caleb I heard a soft voice say Louis's name. A familiar soft voice. Skailar's voice.
I stood up and looked at her... She looked hot. She looked at me then at Caleb. I knew what her next move was and started walking towards her. Just as I suspected; she started running.

~~~now

After my little out burst in class I remembered I had detention. Shit. After school I was supposed to hook up with Chloe. But I wasn't as attracted to Chloe, I liked my girls innocent like Skai. From time to time me and Chloe would hook up. I mean I can't just say no to her, I was her first. Plus she's a good fuck-buddy.
I pulled out my phone and texted Chloe.

H- Sorry Chloe can't make it, got detention with Skai. Maybe next time.

C- No 'next time' Harry. This isn't fair! You've been chasing her around like a puppy. She'll never give in. Harry stop wasting your time! I wanna be with you, I want all of you and I don't wanna share. I love you Harry, but all you do is hurt me. And now you're standing me up? For her? What does she have that I don't?

So fucking dramatic.

H- she has a lot that you don't and what I do is my business.

C- whatever Harry I'm done trying to get with you. We're over.

I don't understand why she was being so dramatic. We were never serious. No one told her to catch feelings.

The last bell rung. I made my way to my locker to get my stuff. To my surprise Beth was there waiting for me. Beth and I are friends. But we hooked up twice. One before she was with Liam and one after they got together. I know it's terrible considering I'm Liam's friend and I've fucked his girlfriend, but I make no regrets.

"What's up Beth?"

"Spill it Styles. What do you want with Skai?'' She looked at me like I was a bug.

"You know what I want from her. She's already a player in the game." I chuckled resting my back on my locker.

"Harry you can't do this to her. She's innocent." Beth pleaded.

"I know that's how I like them." I winked.

"Harry don't hurt her please. Stay away from Skailar or-"

"Or what? Are you threatening me?Does Liam know about those times we fuck or nah? Because that can come to the light." I threatened her.

"Harry no, please don't tell him!" She cried.
"Then stay the fuck out of my business." I seethed punching my locker.

I arrived at the room that was all too familiar to me. The detention room. I saw Skai sitting there looking gorgeous as always. I walked in and went next to her but she didn't even look up from her phone.

"Babe, I don't think you are allowed to have that out." I said pointing at her phone. She didn't even look at me let alone respond. I found this amusing. Silly little girl trying to ignore me.

"Skailar look at me when I speak to you." I snapped. She looked at me coldly.

"What do you want Harry? She huffed.

"Well for starters you." I said. She just rolled her eyes and went back to her phone. I snatched it from her hands and put it in the waistband of my jeans.

"What the fuck Harry? Give it back!" She yelled while standing up. She was really short. It was kinda cute how feisty she was.

"First you have to agree to go to a party with me on Friday." I said .

"No!" She said coldly.

"Then you don't get this back ." I said patting her phone.

"If I said yes, would you leave me alone?." She said.

"Oh come on babe you know I can't do that." I said and smirked at her.

"Fine." She said calmly sitting back down.

"Fine what?." I asked.

"I'll go. Only if you leave me alone until Friday." She said.

"Deal. I'll pick you up at 7:30 okay?"
She nodded.

As I was about to hand her her phone it signaling she had a message. I looked at Skailar and her eyes were as wide as saucers. She quickly shot up and tried to grab her phone but I was quicker.
I unlocked her phone and saw the message she was trying to hide.
My own eyes grew wide with shock as my eyes skimmed the pictures that were sent to this person by the name of 'Kris'. Pictures of Skailar in lingerie and of her cute tan bum barely hidden in a red lace thong. Anger erupted in me and I stared at Skailar with disgust. I was the only one allowed to receive pictures like that from her.

Kris had replied with "that's so hot babe". My heart dropped and my stomach turned.
I placed Skailar's phone into her trembling hands and looked into her ice blue eyes.

"Dirty slag."