Promiscuous.

©Copyright of Asia Rowe.

Today was Friday. All week Harry has kept his part of the deal and completely left me alone. He ignored me in the halls, left me alone in detention and didn't even make eye contact with me.

I was in complete utter shock that he had called me a slag. I was not a promiscuous woman. He wouldn't even let me explain to him that Kris was Kristina, my cousin from Perth. Harry was in no way right for jumping to conclusions. If I was a slag for sending a picture of how I look in the lingerie that she sent me; then so be it.

In all honesty I didn't like Harry thinking so little of me. It bothered me that he was upset by something so simple. They were just pictures. He didn't have to overreact and use such hurtful words towards me. Dirty. Slag. It also bothered me that his opinion meant so much to me. I didn't like Harry or anything, but if he thought low of me, then so did everyone else. His opinion mattered. He was interesting. I wanted to know him, I wanted to know more about him. I wanted to know what he wants from me. But I wanted to know if we're still on for Friday.

After the bell rung I saw Chloe at her locker. Me and her haven't spoken all week, I can really care less she wasn't really worth stressing. But me being the better person that I am I decided to approach her.

"Chloe we need to talk." I started.

"Hey babe, what about?" She said smiling at me.

"We haven't spoken all week. You avoid me in the hallways. You don't text me anymore. Since you and Beth have been hanging around the guys you've completely cropped me out of your lives. Is there something you guys know that I don't? Or is it you're too cool for me now?" I rambled.

"No." She whispered.

"No what? I need answers, explanations... Something. I deserve that at least." I whispered the end.

"I don't know and I wouldn't tell you even if I did. You're 17, I think it's time you get used to change, if you get my drift." She said filing her nails.

"Wow you're a bigger bitch than I remember, I guess that was your big change." I managed a fake giggle just to fuel the flame. She glared at me and scrunched her witch like nose.

"Listen I don't care about whatever you do or say, just stay away from Harry. He's bad news and he's mine. He only wants one thing. Believe me, I know because he only used me for one thing."

She sashayed away from me and I mentally slapped the blush off of her acne filled face.
----
Later that day...

The final bell rang. I have only been in school for a week and I'm already sick of it. But today is the day I have to go with Harry to some party. That's if he still wants to take me. I doubt it considering he probably doesn't want to be seen with a filthy promiscuous girl like myself.

I need I break from this. This world. From people like Harry, Chloe and Paul. From my mother. From myself. The more I'm around civilization I feel like I lose more of my sanity. Is it wrong that losing my sanity is the only thing that can keep me feeling sane?

I made my way to my locker to get my bag. I saw Harry there talking to some girl who was clearly underdressed. She had long straight blonde hair and crystal blue eyes with a perfect figure. I recognized her as the girl from one of my classes. She sat right beside me but I never caught her name.

I was immediately jealous and my insecurities started kicking in as she pressed her lips against his. Not because she kissed Harry, but because she was perfection something I wasn't.

While they were sucking each others faces off, they didn't even notice my presence.

I faked a cough. After about two minutes they broke their kiss and looked at me. The Barbie looked at me and smiled. Harry gave me his infamous smirk.