I saw nothing.

©Copyright of Asia Rowe.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock. Great another day here. Alone. I got up and walked over to my closet. I felt a really sharp pain in my stomach and then wetness in my panties.

Great. I groaned and walked over to the bathroom. Just as I suspected I had my period.

After quickly undressing I stepped into the shower and lathered my body with Dove soap. The water was cold and made my stomach hurt even more. I didn't want to wash my hair so I just washed off the soap.

After showering I walked out of the bathroom naked. No one was home so no one would see me. I grabbed a black towel from the towel rack and wrapped it around my dripping body.

Once I was in my room I walked straight to my closet and picked out a pair of dark blue jeans, an Obey grey loose tank top and some grey vans. I looked simple. I liked it. I threw my curly hair into a messy bun and applied some cherry Chapstick to my chapped lips.

I grabbed a granola bar bar from my kitchen and my phone and made it to my car. Great another day with a lot of people that I don't like. I don't not like the actual person(s) it's just that I hate everyone. It's probably just PMS talking but who cares I still hate that school.
~~~~
I parked my car and walked into an empty parking lot. Where the fuck was everyone? I looked at my phone. It read 9:15 pm.

Shit it was already the end of first period. I walked into school and got a late pass from the main office. I was now walking to math class that I shared with Niall.
Niall

I liked Niall. He seems sweet, he's funny and hot. I think I'll make him more than just my friend. He has potential of being my- damn now that was the PMS talking.

I was already on my way to second period when I remembered I had to get my math binder.

I groaned and turned back proceeding the way to my locker. I was just now turning the corner but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw a guy getting the living day lights beat out of him.

The boy that was getting beat up was Caleb. I know this because he forced me to make out with him at a party. Bastard probably had it coming.

I was going to turn back but then my curiosity took hold of me. Who was beating him up? I strained my eyes to get a glimpse of the guy. But I couldn't make out the guy beating Caleb up. He had on a beanie with a grey t-shirt. He looked so familiar but so different.

Then my eyes met another figure standing behind him...Louis?

"Louis ?" I spoke too soon.

Louis' eyes shot up to me with anger. I was so caught up in his death glare I didn't notice the figure that was below him stand up and also stared at me.

Green intense eyes met my blue worried ones. Jaw line so sharp it could cut my finger. I stared in shock while he stared in anger.

The figure was Harry?

Damn he even looked sexy when he was supposed to look scary Was the only thing I could think even though there was a bloody Caleb on the floor probably unconscious and a Harry with bloody knuckles.

My eyes met Harry's once again. He started stomping towards me. I did what any logical person would do and ran.

I ran down the hall and tried to reach the girls bathroom. Before I could run in there I felt two huge arms wrap around my waist and harshly pull my back into his chest.

"Hey love." I felt my heart skip a beat as his deep accent rang in my ear.

"Hi Harry." I whispered back. He moved my head to the side exposing my neck to him. He ran his finger over the hickey he gave me. I then felt a trail of soft kisses on my neck. Slowly nibbling at my skin. He was caressing my skin but touching my soul.

"Babe, what did you see?" My heart sank at his words. His voice was soothing but scary. A minute ago he was beating the shit out of someone and now he's talking to me as if I was his most prized possession. Harry was intimidating yes, but right now he was just plain scary.

"Nothing." I lie even though my eyes caught everything.

Harry spun me around to face him. His large hands grabbed hold of my wrists and held them over my head pinning me to the wall.

"Don't fucking lie to me Skailar." He spat in my face. His voice was so harsh I flinched and shut my eyes.

"For the last time, WHAT DID YOU SEE?" He seethed into my ear. Why was he being so vicious?

"Everything." I whispered as I looked into his eyes. They were dark with anger. How can someone so beautiful be so scary?

"Well that's not good now, is it love?" He said in a calmer voice as he lifted my chin.

"Like I said before Harry I didn't see anything, I didn't hear anything, and I won't say anything." I spat out at him. He just chuckled at me.

"Good girl. Now aren't you supposed to be in class right now?"

"I should be asking you the same thing Harry." I shot back.

"Leave now Skai." I pushed past him and started walking to class.

"Hey Skai, remember this is our little secret. See you later babe." I quickly turned around then ran to class.

Harry's behavior feeds into my conclusion that he was a monster... One that seems sweet and nice but then takes you in your sleep. He is one that creeps into your dreams. He is a beautiful nightmare.

The_Criminal_ I updated for you. You're welcome.