About last night.

©Copyright of Asia Rowe.

Last night
"Hey Skai, you need a ride home?" I nodded.
He helped me up and we walked slowly to his car. His car was only down the street from the party. But it seemed farther than it was.
I could feel Liam's eyes on me. Like they were just burning holes into my body.

Why was he staring at me?

After what seemed like forever, we reached his car. It was smaller than Harry's car and it was white.

Liam didn't bother to open the door for me as he got into the drivers seat. I opened the door myself and sunk into the seat.

"Cool car huh? I just got it." Liam stated proudly and then started the car. I mumbled a 'yeah' and stared out the window.

Minutes passed and I still wasn't home. The streets we were passing weren't familiar at all. I looked at Liam who was focused on the road.

15 minutes later and we were still driving. I didn't want to be rude and ask where we were going. He was nice enough to give me a ride.

We were about to pull into Poven Street when the car suddenly pulled over to the side of the road. I was about to question Liam as to why we pulled over but when I looked at him, I knew exactly why we did.

He has that look in his eye. The look that Paul had.

I laughed to myself in disbelief. How could I have fallen for this again?
Liam unbuckled his seat belt and turned towards me. A disgusting smile prominent on his not so innocent face.

"What's wrong, love?" Liam pretended to be concerned. He saw me trembling in my seat.

I ignored him and took deep breaths trying to not hyperventilate.
He took my silence as an invitation and inched closer to me.

My breath hitched in my throat when I saw his hand inching toward my thigh. Centimeters away from invading my personal space. Memories and horrible flashbacks came to mind. And when his large hand made its way to my crotch, I let the first tear drop.

Liam snatched his hand from my leg and instantly apologized.
I had tried so hard to forget that feeling of being violated, that feeling of when someone you trust takes advantage of you. But Liam had brought it back and all it took was one stupid hand movement, one stupid smile, one stupid look.

He wouldn't stop apologizing. I zoned him out about 5 minutes ago. The tears wouldn't stop falling from my eyes but I wasn't crying. I wasn't making a sound, I was hurting. Silently dying on the inside, like a winner. Just like my mother had taught me.

I was so zoned out that I hadn't noticed we were now in front of my house and that Liam had stopped talking. I sat there with my hands in my lap and my head down. I was glad that my hair had covered my face because I'm pretty sure I looked a mess from all of the crying I'd done tonight.
I tried to open my door but it was locked. I waited for Liam to do something but he just stared at me.

"Ya know, I really am sorry, I don't know exactly what I did, but I upset you and I didn't mean to. I just thought that you wanted me." Liam sighed.
I looked at him as if he were mentally incompetent.

"Are you dumb?" I laughed. How could he be so stupid? "What in gods earth made you think that I'd want you?" I was getting angry so my voice was getting louder.
He seemed appalled yet amused by my outburst.
"Well for starters you agreed to let me take you home." he defended.

"Jesus Christ, so you saw me: a mess on a lawn balling my eyes out and I'm in need of a ride home, and you take that as a sign that I want you?!" I boasted.