Trouble.

©Copyright of Asia Rowe.

As I walked into math a million and one questions were crowding my head. All eyes were on me. I looked at Niall and mouthed Harry. He gave me a confused look.

"Hello Skailar?" Mr. DeHaven, the math teacher was speaking to me.

"What?"

"Do you want to tell the class why you're 25 minutes late to class?" I couldn't tell him. I didn't even want to tell myself.

"No I don't." Was all I said.

"Well then maybe you should try to make it early. To detention."

Detention was held in a small empty classroom with no windows and the teachers are never there.

"Fine." I took my seat next to Niall and put my head down. As I was replaying the events of today I heard the heels of boots clicking their way towards me.

"Hey babe." Said the voice of the last person I wanted to see right now.

"Don't tell me you're in this class." I groaned looking to him.

"Oh but I am love." He said as he pulled a chair into the spot next to me.

"Mr. Styles would you like to tell the class what you and Miss Jimenez are talking about?" I looked to Mr. DeHaven whose smile was hidden under his thick white mustache.

"No dick face." Harry spat.

"Excuse me?" Mr. Dehaven boomed. His face was red, as usual, and sweat was beaming from his bald head.

"You heard me. Fuck off!" Harry snapped back at him. By now the entire class including me had our mouths wide open and eyes wide waiting for the next move.

"That's it. I've had enough! Styles, Jimenez detention for the rest of the week!"

"What the fuck did I do?!" I yelled at him.

"One more word out of you and I'll make it a suspension!"

"Good luck with that Mr. Dehaven!" I mocked him.

"Shall we make it a month?" He asked in a lower tone.

"No I'll take the week." I said coldly looking deep into his dull blue eyes.

Then the bell rung. As I was leaving class I kicked Harry in the shin.

"What the fuck was that for?" He cried out.

"If you didn't open your big mouth I wouldn't have a week of detention!" I yelled at him .

"Oh come on babe, at least we'll be there alone." He said as he eyed me up and down smirking. Alone? With him? Only god knows what could happen.

"Goodbye Styles!" I pushed him away and made my way to my next class. This was going to be a long week.

The rest of the school day dragged on. I saw Beth in class but she was acting weird. Like she knew something I didn't. It's really bothering me that she didn't tell me that things between her and Liam were serious. In my defense she's changing.

She barely calls me or texts me and when I do see her she's always with Liam and the guys. It's starting to sicken me. But Beth is the least of my problems if she wants to distance herself then fine. Two can play that game bitch.

The last bell rung. I was dreading detention with Harry. Not because he was scary. Well kinda. But the real reason was because I didn't really understand what he wanted from me.

I stopped by my locker to get everything I needed. I walked to the classroom that detention was held in. I looked inside and it was empty. I turned the knob and took a seat pulling out my phone. I heard the door knob turn. I didn't even bother to look up. I didn't really have to I already knew it was Harry.

"Babe I don't think you are allowed to have that out." He said and the raspiness in his voice was overwhelming. I didnt even bother to look at him.

I honestly wanted nothing to do with him. He was no good. Bad for me and I was bad for him...