The interesting earl and his butler

"Young master, your mid-morning tea is ready!" Called out Sebastian while knocking on the door. "You may enter." The butler opened the door without a sound. "Today you have some Earl Gray tea imported from Japan." He said while pouring me a cup of tea. "With it I prepared some complementary fruit tarts."

I took the cup he offered me and started drinking while he set the desert on an empty spot on my desk. "Today the doll you hired will arrive. She is in the Kingdom of Drossel as of now. She will arrive here via boat at around 13:00 (1:00 pm) this afternoon. You have no other plans for today" Ah the doll. She apparently writes letters for anyone who requests her wherever in the world they may be. She is supposed to help me write some letters for a surprise ball I'm throwing for Elizabeth's birthday.

"Alright Sebastian. Please make sure you have lunch done by then and her room is clean. Make sure the other delinquents are under control and don't let Pluto out. Make sure she gets here unharmed; there has been a recent murderer on the loose and he kills women around the port. You may go do your tasks while I finish my work." He left without another word.

Violet Pov

I arrived at the shore of London at about 12:30. Though I expected to walk to the manor of Lord Phantomhive I was a bit confused? I'm not sure what to call this emotion, but it was unexpected to see the Phantomhive butler, as I recognized him from the black and white pictures I was given of my client, with a carige waiting for me. He was quite strange. From the blood red eyes to the crisp tailcoat he was wearing. He had a smile plastered on his face. When he spotted me he walked towards me.

"Hello Miss Evergarden, nice to meet you. I am the Phantomhive's manor head butler, Sebastian Michaelis. It's a pleasure meeting you." He said putting his right hand on his heart and bowing. "I will travel anywhere to meet your request. I am an Auto Memory-Doll. Violet Evergarden at your service" I said while bowing down. "Please call me Violet, Sebastian."

"Of Course Violet. Now follow me to the carriage. We will be arriving at the manor in about 15 minutes as it's outside the city." He said turning around.

We walked to the carriage and got in. He sat in the front while I sat inside the carriage. London seemed to be quite an interesting town. Maybe I could explore it after my job is done.

Later we arrived at the manor. It looked about as big as the Majors manor. Though this one didn't seem to have the same feeling, like something was off.

The butler opened the door for me . "Follow me to your room Violet. After you get settled in, just press the call button and I will escort you to the dining room for lunch where you can meet the young master." The butler was wearing a closed eye smile on his pale face. "Alright. Will I need my typewriter for lunch?" He slowly shook his head for the negative.

Once I was in my room I put away my suitcase and the few clothes I had packed with me. This manor still gives me an unsettling feeling. Like going on the battlefield after the battle. This place didn't have the same feeling the Majors manor had, no hallway was ever quiet, there was always a maid nearby and it didn't seem this dark. I still don't know why I had to bring a weapon with me...

Next Chapert: Lunch

Edit: Just corected some grammar mistakes.