The servants and lunch

(Any gacha ogs here? Why am I askiing? If you know you know if not no.)

3rd person Pov

Ciels yelling could be heard across the manor. He was scolding his servants on why they didn't protect Violet, their main concern was the well-being of the people within the manor and killing intruders after all.

The servants stayed quiet for a moment longer stunned at hearing about the condition of the young girl and the anger of their master.

"I am so sorry, my lord." Apologized Bard. "I have no clue how I slept through that, ya know I'm a light sleeper." The untalented cook lowered his head and scratched the back of his neck.

"Neither do I, no I don't. '' Agreed Mey-rin, eyes staring at the wooden floor and hands clasped together behind her back.

The gardener stayed uncharacteristically quiet, feeling guilty that one of his friends was hurt while he was sleeping like a baby.

After a moment of silence a voice spoke up.

"You shouldn't apologize. I was incapable of protecting myself. Now I'm troubling you with taking care of me." The four people in the room peered at the figure behind them.

In the doorway stood Violet dressed in a simple nightgown, one borrowed from the stash of clothes the young master has for when Lady Elizabeth decides to stay the night, with a bandage peeking out from the collar and missing arms. Her expression seemed blank, unnaturally blank. A shiver ran down the spine of the other servants in the room at seeing how she was handling the situation.

"What are you doing up from the bed? You should rest for at least another day." The young master responded with a stern, no longer angry, tone.

"I am fine with how much rest I got. I'm used to it." The girl said still with that expressionless face. "Young master, are you alright with starting to write the letters today?"

"Are you ok with writing them today?" The boy asked, concern leaking into his stern voice. "Yes. The injury would have rendered anyone else incapable of using a typewriter but due to my prosthetic arm and the conditions I've gotten used to in the army, I can type although it's a little bit slower than usual."

Just then Sebastian opened the door. "I hope I'm not interrupting something but breakfast is ready."

"No you didn't, Sebastian. We'll be there in a moment." The earl then turned to the 3 servants. "You should go and get your tasks for the day. You all are dismissed."

The room, once filled with Ciels yelling, was now awfully quiet. Violet was the one who broke the silence this time.

"Young master, may I go put on my arms?" She asked with a tilt of her head. (which is very cute) "Yes you may. I'll meet you in the dining room."

Violet Pov

As I reached my new room I took a second to look for my arms. I wonder why the young master was scolding the servants. Their job was to make sure the house was clean and not keep the residents safe. Right? This manor is truly strange.

After I find my arms with a little bit of trouble, damn shoulder wound, I manage to put them on then I head towards the dining room. I was still in the clotles Sebastian had me. My doll outfit would be too hard to put on with the restricted movement so I remained in the same plain nightgown.

When I arrive the young master is already there, sitting in the same spot as last time. I sat down as Sebastian started to serve the meal. A weird silence accompanied it as we ate, broken only by Sebastian serving the food and explaining the simple dishes.

After a while of eating Ciel said. "After lunch, bring your typewriter to the study. We will start drafting the invitations for the ball."

"Alright young master." Nothing else was said.

A/N

Violet will not be in any relationship with Gilbert or anyone else and Ciel will remain with Lizzy no Sebaciel.

And good news I have a new phone. This one being my 1st phone that wasn't used for at least 2 years by a family member means that I actually have space for Google docs aka where I write this story and having docs on my phone means I can write whenever I feel like it so there may be more random updates. Also as I've said I have some important tests next week but thank god I don't have that much homework so I had time to write these chapters although I sacrificed some sleep. Nothing new. But this weekend I realized I actually kin Xie Lian because of the situations I get put in.... I have my own Feng Xin and Mu Qing but sadly I don't have a Hua Cheng.

Also I'm planning this arc to be done soon🤭 .Let's just say that whatever happens here affects her choice in high school.