Tea and Invitations

(the art, for once, is mine. and short chapter becouse there want much more to wrtie anyways )

Violet Pov

I arrived at the study with the suitcase containing all the materials I need for writing and the typewriter. The room was quite simply decorated. It had a desk in the middle that was facing the door, a simple small table stood on the right of the desk. Both had a chair next to them. The right wall was covered by books. On the back wall of the room there was a tall window. Ciel was sitting behind the desk filled with strewn paperwork, writing something and not glancing up when I entered.

"You may sit at that table." His hand pointed to the right. "I have the basic requirements for each letter written down on those papers." His hand now pointed to a small stack of paperwork on the edge of his desk. "If anything is not clear feel free to ask me. You will be writing the drafts today, I'll look through them and tell you what to change in it for the finished invitation. There should be a different one for each guest." He looked up from his paperwork. "Sebastian will bring some tea and sweats later. I hope this is all fine for you."

"Yes this is all fine for me." I said and sat down at the table. I took out my typewriter and paper, and set those to the side. I reached after the stack of papers. Ah these are quite detailed. I should be able to make the invitations as he requested. I better get started immediately.

We worked in a quiet and comfortable atmosphere for a few hours until we heard a knock at the door. I didn't stop working but I was listening to the conversation.

"Yes?" Ciel asked, still working on his paperwork. "Young master and Violet, I've got the tea and sweets." Said Sebastian. "Yes you may." The red eyed butler entered the room with a small trolly that held the goodies.

"Today we have mint tea and some complementary fruit tarts." He said as he served us a cup of the tea as well as a small plate of the tarts. I'll leave this here so you can poor yourselves some more tea or get more tarts. The cart will keep them warm. Dinner will be served in 3 hours" Sebastian said then left to attend to his other duties.

"Young master, I am done with my work." I said 2 hours after Sebastian left. "May I retire for the night. We can work on improving these tomorrow." I said as I started to sort the papers on the small table. "Yes you may, though wouldn't you want to eat denner?" He asked while stretching in his seat.

"No, I am used to not eating much. I'll be fine with what I already ate." I said. "Goodnight young master."

After that I went to my room. I will have to shower tomorrow morning with the help of Sebastian and I'll write the next page of my jurnal tomorrow too.

Then I slipped into a peaceful sleep without any dreams.

A/N

I have no idea when the next update will be due to the sheer amount of work I will have to do this month and like I don't get any breaks till Christmas :,) and i dont have 2 grades in a few classes so that is a lot of tests for me. I'll see how ill deal with shit. Hopefully I won't turn into a block of ice due to my classroom beeing the old workshop of the school aka its not attached to the main building so its fucking cold bc they wont keep the radiator on longer, at one point it was warmer outside. It was last week.