𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 | on the floor

The main gala came to an end, with a lot of toasts and "new beginnings" later.

Eren, Connie, Mikasa, Sasha, and you were all in the back of the limo. As you were on your way to the after-party, chatting away, mostly catching up—it had been a while since you all saw each other. It was honestly really nice seeing them all.

"So, Y/n?" Connie smirked, "Oh god," you laughed, knowing he was gonna ask something stupid. Eren and Mikasa snickered while Sasha nudged Connie, "Whatever you're about to say, don't make it gross."

"What! It's not!" He defended as he laughed, "I have a genuine question."
"Really? Because a lot of the time you ask the most stupid shit," Eren remarked, Mikasa nodding in agreement. "Okay, so what is it?" you questioned, "I saw how you were looking at Jean," he teased, "You know him?" you raised a brow, "Yeah? you do too?" Connie asked with a confused look, "I do?" you said, still confused about where you knew him from, but then it hit you. He was an old friend of yours when you were all teens, you used to hang out together a lot. All of your families or someone you were close to was a part of the mafia, so you all stuck together. He was a part of your group for a short while until he moved away somewhere. How could you have forgotten?

"So that's where I know him from," you muttered, "From when we were teens?" you tried to confirm.
"Yeah, you dumbass," Connie retorted, Sasha slapping him across the head. "You're the dumbass, Connie."

"Sasha—hey—" He rubbed his head, clearly in pain, "Yeah, and he had that thing for Mikasa," Eren rolled his eyes, crossing his arms, not liking the fact that he used to be into his girlfriend. "Don't remind me," Mikasa said plainly, "I forgot about that, honestly." You chuckled a little. "Didn't you have a crush on him at one point?" Connie taunted you followed by a wink, "Then he had to move away," he cooed, clearly trying to piss you off as a joke. I gave him the deadliest look you could muster. "It was a stupid puppy crush. I'm 21 now, I'm not worrying about stupid things from when we were kids," You defended yourself as you leaned back, crossing your arms, "Getting a bit defensive, huh?" Sasha teased as well, followed by a snicker from Connie, and Eren trying to hold back a laugh. "Try not to fall in love with him this time," Sasha giggled. "You're both dead to me," You stated sternly, rolling your eyes at your group of friends.

It didn't take long to reach the club where the after-party awaited. Levi opened the door, and you all stepped out of the car, greeted by the pulsating lights and thumping music emanating from the club. As the owner's daughter, you were familiar with the routine, and the bouncers waved you through without hesitation.

Entering the dimly lit interior, the air was alive with excitement and anticipation. You headed straight for the bar, eager to quench your thirst after the gala. Conversations continued and flowed as you all caught up on each other's lives, the familiar camaraderie of old friends permeating the air.

After a round of drinks, your group dispersed, each venturing off into the lively throng of partygoers. Eren and Mikasa disappeared into the crowd, and Connie gravitated toward a group of guys, leaving Sasha and you alone on the dance floor.

As the music enveloped us, the rhythm pulsating through our bodies, Sasha and you lost yourselves in the euphoria of the moment, moving in synchrony with the beat.

[I recommend now playing "On The Floor" By JLO and Pitbull for this part >:))]

As Sasha and you began to dance, her hips pressed against yours, moving in perfect harmony with the music. The crowded dance floor didn't faze you; you were lost in the rhythm, simply revelling in the moment. Suddenly, you noticed a blonde guy eyeing Sasha, and she seemed intrigued, glancing back at him.

Ever the supportive friend, you leaned in and whispered in her ear, encouraging her to go for it. With a smile and a quick wink in your direction, Sasha made her move, disappearing into the crowd with the guy. Left alone on the dance floor, you continued to sway to the music, undisturbed by the bustling surroundings.

As the infectious beats of "On The Floor" by JLO filled the air, you surrendered yourself to the music, letting it guide your movements. Amidst the pulsating lights and swirling bodies, you felt someone's gaze fixated on you. Glancing ahead, you locked eyes with the familiar tall brunette, his presence captivating. Memories of your shared history flooded back, stirring up a whirlwind of emotions.

Refusing to look away, you continued to dance, your body moving with sensual grace as you allowed your hands to trace the curves of your figure, maintaining unwavering eye contact with him. What am I doing? Oh, whatever, fuck it.

You subtly extended your hand, your index finger motioning for him to come closer. In that moment, his eyes seemed to brighten with anticipation, and time itself appeared to slow down. It was a moment you wished could stretch on forever, every detail etched into your memory.

As he approached, bathed in the shifting hues of blue and purple lights, his features seemed to glow with an ethereal allure. His hands delicately found their place on your waist, drawing you closer to him, your bodies swaying in harmony with the pulsing rhythm of the music.

With a coy smile, you greeted him, your voice pitched low, drawing him in further. "Howdy, stranger," you murmured, your hands finding purchase on his chest. "I'm not much of a stranger, am I?" he replied, his gaze fixed on yours as you continued to move to the music.

"I guess not," you replied, your eyes flickering from his lips to his light hazel eyes, the intensity of the moment enveloping you both in its captivating embrace.

Your body spun gracefully as you danced to the lively rhythm of the chorus, your hands intertwining behind his neck. Pressed against him, you could feel the warmth of his body, his hands tracing tantalizing paths along your curves, sending shivers down your spine with each touch. In that moment, it felt as though time itself had slowed, the world melting away until it was just the two of you lost in the music.

As the tempo slowed, you turned to face him, wordless communication passing between you in the quiet exchange of glances. Slowly, you wrapped your arms around his neck, locking eyes once more as his hands roamed your body, coming to rest gently on your waist. One hand tenderly cupped your cheek, drawing you closer until your lips hovered just inches apart.

But as the tension peaked, you pulled back slightly, a playful smile dancing on your lips as you pressed a finger against his mouth. "Don't get too comfortable," you teased, your eyes sparkling mischievously. "This is only the first time we've seen each other in years."

His eyebrow arched in amusement, a grin spreading across his face. "Isn't that the whole point after not seeing someone for so long?" he countered.

"Not in my book," you retorted with a smirk, affectionately patting his cheek. "See you later, Jeanie," you added, turning away with a grin, leaving him in a state of utter fascination.

God, how that was tempting...