Hospital Moments Pt. 1

~India~

I heard what happened and I instantly told Chris. We rushed to the hospital. On our way, I called August. I couldn't help but cry.

Phone convo

India: Aug get to the hospital now!!
Aug: why..what happened??
India: s-s-she was on the express way and someone c-c-crashed into her car and made it f-flip over 3 times and they drove off
Aug: I'm omw

~August~

"Omfg man...this can't be true man."

I can't believe people really trying me. First, she didn't answer and now she fighting for her life. That's my beybeh no matter what. I'm usually not tied down to a girl but this one got me tied like a shoe lace when I tripped.

I rushed off to the hospital.

--(at the hospital)

I was having a panick attack. My beybeh in there. I can't see her right now. I hope she pull thru.

God.. I hope u keep me and my beybeh in your arms and bless us ...even more her so she can see another day. I really do love this girl. It would hurt me more than anyone would know to have her gone. Amen...

I opened my eyes as I see an older couple in front of me. The lady just staring me down. The man smiled and started to speak.

"August...I believe.."
"Yes sir..but who are u??"
"Im Shantelle's dad, Vick, and I understand from India that you are Shante's boyfriend"
"Yes sir," I said getting up to shake his hand as he accpected while pulling me into a hug.
"You are fine by me and sorry if I caught you at the wrong time but do you mind if we can pray together son??"
"Nah, c'mon," I said as we quickly prayed.

"I'm her mom, Samantha...so you are the boy that my daughter has been seeing," she said which much attitude.
"Yea"
"For how long?"
"A month," I said trying to keep it short.
"Well I don't know what happened with Justin but you are ....new"
"With some respect, this is not the good time to bring up that nigga that did her wrong. Your daughter is fighting for her life. You want to know why?? Cuz some mothafuckaa made her car flip 3 times," I said in full rage.
"And where were you??"
"I kept calling but she never answered."
"It should have been you.."

I stormed off. The doctor came up and said that someone could go in. Everyone pushed me forworad.

"She is in critical condition and there is good and bad news.."
"Oh god...what is it..good news first"
"Have you had any sexual intercourse with Ms. Davis??"
"Yes"
"Well...she was 3 weeks pregnant but... She lost the baby in the crash sir..."

I walked off and shutdown in the middle of the hospital, and not being able to make it to her room. I was gonna be a proud father!! But somebody had to take that away from me. Nahh it don't work like that.

Yung gone strike back....

~Chris~

This shit crazy man. I was praying to myself but heard someone crying. When I saw that it was my nigga, I ran over to him. I know he would pull thru.

"U good??"
"Naw man.. She was pregnant but lost the baby"
"It's gone be ok... All we can do is pray that she make it thru this and that god has a plan"
"OK," he said while standing up.

~August~

I walked away but dragging my feet.

"Ok doc"
"She is also in a coma but we are not sure for how long"
"Ughh...fuck...I wanna see her...."

I couldn't bring myself to do it but I had to.

{Ik y'all wondering what's gone happen but umm my bad for not updating soon enough and things getting interesting...who crashed the car??? And Yung striking??? What he gone do?? And the baby??
Comment what y'all think
Share
Vote plsss and thanks!! Love y'all.. }