Meet Ups leadings to Break Ups

(Two days later...)
~Shantelle~

I was in the store with Justin (in the mm) because I needed stuff to cook with. He was just annoying the hell outta me. Anytime niggas looked at me he always had to stare them down and say something.

We then went into the pasta aisle cuz I was really in the mood for chicken fettuccine alfredo. Also, India told me that her, Chris and another guest would be coming over at 7:30. Right now it is 4:13. So while I was reaching for pasta, I noticed that August was in the aisle across from us.

Justin just started staring at him and grabbed my ass. I gave him the stale face. He then mouthed taken to August.

"I know her name Taken," he said which made me laugh.
"Wtf you laughing at Shante," Justin said.
"Yo ass Justin"
"Now we have a name...what about a text when u done with this nigga and wanna get with a real one?," said August while smirking.
"Man wtf u mean..  I'm as real as it gets"
"What she thought until she met me two days me two days ago..."
"Shante what is he talking about?," said Justin
"Yea Shante tell him," August
"Ummm... We met at that party that was for his dead bro's birthday but I told him I was--"
"TAKEN," said Justin

Sorry about him, I mouthed to August as Justin started to walk away and then I followed.

---

~India~

I was now omw to Shante's house which was only about 10 mins away from my house but 20 away from Chris's house. I was over there for two days now because he didn't want me to leave. What can I say...that's what good pussy do to u. Me, Chris and August were in the car listening to Hold you Down. I gave Chris a couple of kisses while he drove and held his right hand.

"Stop unless we gone do it..right here ...right now," he said smiling.
"Man y'all nasty," said August
"But u want to do it with Shantelle," said Chris.
"Shantelle is her whole name?? And hell yea I wanna get that. Ya heard me??"

~August~

So, we were on our way to Shante house. Man, if that nigga...what's his name..ima just make it taken 2 for now. If taken 2 got anything to say, he can most def meet Yung (himself).

We were pulling up to this big ass house and we the door opened guess what face popped up... But Shante told him that she got it.

~Justin~

I opened the door and saw India with Chris Brown and the other nigga...August. Shante told me to let her greet them. I swear that nigga rubbed me the wrong way. Just because you famous, don't mean you gone fuck my bitc-- lady. I gave him a look and stepped back.

~Shantelle~

I could feel the tension. Honestly, I didn't know that August would be the extra guest.
"Hey y'all," I said.
"Wazzam," said August
"Wassup," both India and Chris.

I swear they were both attached and it's only been two days. I think she let him hit it but ima go sip some tea.

~Chris~

I said wassup and came in after Aug and India went in. I hugged Shante and saw that nigga Justin giving me a hard ass stare like damn. He needed to relax.

"That's Chris's ass," I said grabbing India ass, "you can have Shante."

~August~

We sat down after me and Chris were introduced. This pasta was good asl.

After everybody got finished eating, we sat in the living room on the couch and we just talked. Justin kept looking at me. I wanted to fight that nigga so bad.

~Shantelle~

After they left around 10:30, Justin wanted to talk to me.

"I don't want you talking..texting..or seeing--," as my phone vibrated cutting him off.

I got a text from PapiAug ???

PapiAug: thought u was gone text me..

"Really...why tf is his name PapiAug??"
"He took my phone and put that in there himself."
"Wtf going on with you and this nigga??"
"Not--," he interrupted me by pushing me.

I punched his ass... 2x

"Get tf out"
"Wh--"
"We done ...pack yo bags and get tf out.. U got problems."

I wasn't taking this shit no more. I don't know what tf he thought this was.

{Comment, share and vote}