I Dont Need You

{vote, comment, share this chapter}

~Shantelle~

It's been two days since the whole let down with August. Honestly, I'm over it because Justin has been been filling the position of August. Yep... He is back in my life.

He was texting me for about a week now. I wasn't answering at first because I thought I would have had August back by now.

Ion know what this yet because I'm just chilling right now. I asked him to meet me at my house.

"You hungry?"
"Yea why tho?"
"Come on ma."

Since we were both already dressed, we headed out the door. we got in the car. He held my hand and looked me in my eyes.

"Look I'm truly sorry about that day. I don't know what got into me but if there's---"
"Look I can forgive u but I can't forget."

After I said that, he turned back around in his seat and drove off. the rest of the ride was quiet.
--

Once we got to the restaurant, we sat down and looked at the menu. As soon as we ordered, I saw a face that I never really wanted to see again... August.

He was with that ho Laylah. I kept quiet but I wanted to say something so bad.

~Justin~

I saw that look in her eyes that I never expected to see again. She looked as if she wanted to kill someone. I would know because I should have never put my hands on her.

I turned in her direction and turned back.

"You ok ma? Should we go somewhere else?"
"Nah it's ok."

The bad part was when they came over and sat at the table closest to us. I really wanted some alone time because I plan to get Shante back.

~August~

We came to this restaurant and I saw Shantelle. Man, she was bad asl. It made me want her again but that is a bad idea. I looked across from her to see Justin. I wanted to speak but I know that would cause tension and plus I was here with Laylah now.

But she wasn't gone stop me. She wasn't my girl. I walked up to their booth and spoke.

"Wassup ma"

She looked at me and said absolutely nothing. I see how she wanted to be.

"Wassup Justin"

He looked at me and looked at her.

"Shante come on... we ain't even got time for him babe."

I noticed how he put emphasis on the word babe. It made me look at her to see if what we really had was over.

She didn't even wanna look at me.

~Shantelle~

I didn't know what to do. Lord knows I couldn't get rid of the feelings that I had for him over night which was a huge problem.

I wanted to be with him but my ego wouldn't allow me. He didn't deserve me and probably the other way around in his eyes. I would have felt the same way if that was me.
--

When I got home, it was just me. I wanted to talk to someone that had no feelings on this.... Chris.

Phone Convo

Shantelle: hey Chris
Chris: wassup
Shantelle: come over in 10??
Chris: sure I'm on my way
--

I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the door and opened it. There stood Chris.

"You look nice Shante"
"Thanks and so do you"

I scooted over so he could walk in and get comfortable.

"So... What did you need?"
"To talk and I needed a good listener"
"Umm ok go"
"So me and Aug.. don't go together.. we had a miss understanding when Laylah came back in the picture. He told me to leave and that's what I did."
"Keep going.."
"I have been talking to Justin for a while now but we don't go out... and today we went on a date and we saw Aug and Laylah there. I guess they go out now. I know I can't get over my feelings over night but it's crazy how he just got over me that quick and thought it was cool."

Chris had a look in his eye. I didn't know what it meant. He walked out and slammed the door.

"Chris!!! Chris!!," I said while following him.

I soon hopped in the car with him before he drove off.

"Where are we going?"

~Chris~

I pulled up at this nigga house on the spot. I hopped out with Shante hot on my tail calling my name.

I rung the doorbell and after 30 seconds, the door open. As soon as the door opened, I swung on him. I saw him hit the ground and I smiled.

"What the fuck man"
"No, how dare you treat Shante like that when all she ever did was be there for you. You know, it's fucked up when a good person gets fucked over. You don't deserve her tho."
"Chris it's ok," Shante said.
"No it's not because you didn't deserve the shit he put you through!! I'm sorry Shante but you deserve better."

With that being said, I stepped to her and kissed her... in front of August.

{vote, comment, share}