Something To Remember

~Shantelle~

"Girl you had every right to be questioning him"
"Right because that ho Laylah is sneaky asl.."
"But I shouldn't have accused him when I could have looked through his phone before making a scene."

I sat on the couch with Ivory and James. I was crying my eyes out and over what tho. I'm pretty sure that I fucked up. That was my first time over his house and he probably think this is the real me. I don't understand what got into me though.

I picked up my phone and called him. he answered and I smiled but as quick as he answered he hung up. my smile turned into a frown with more tears streaming down my face. I called again and it went straight to voicemail. I called yet again and this time it said he is unavailable. So he turned his phone off.

"I guess it's r-really over. We were going to be 3 months tho in two days on July 15th. I was gone move half of my stuff to his house too. we was gone be official and now he don't want anything to do with me. "
"Don't say that..," said James.
"Yea u know Aug loves u so just go ask for clarification on what's up between you too."

I nodded my head in agreement. I had to find a special way to see him and I knew just the perfect way.

~August~

Since Shante wanna accuse niggas of cheating basically. I got something for her.

I called Laylah over here and she dropped everything for me. that's what you call a real female. I didn't wanna put a title on me and Laylah cuz I'm just tryna get over Shante. If it turn into something more then so be it. I'm tired of playing games. I told Shante to get with it... Meaning all the way cuz with the fame comes crazy broads.

"Hey ma"
"Hey.. I see you got rid of that bitch."
"Hell naw.. she ain't no bitch.. but yea we ain't really inna good spot."
"Awe well..too bad for her.. you all I would ever want in a man. By the way, did you like those pics I sent?? I know u left me on seen cuz Shante woulda saw."
"She did and those pics was decent."
"I got something else better..."
"Oh word??"

She got down on her knees and did what it do. She had me grunting and everything. As her head went up and down, I felt like I was gone bust. I pushed her head away quickly because I ain't want kids on her mouth. She got up and fixed her hair.

"How was it?"
"It was good ma."

I fixed my pants and let her leave. My phone kept vibrating and I was getting irritated. I cut my phone off then.

~Shantelle~ (July 15th-- Anniversary)

Today I wanted to go visit August. I really did need clarification. I walked up to his door and knocked. I waited 5 mins before his ass opened the door. I could tell he was irritated with my presence but I was gone change that real soon.

"What you want??"
"Let me in and you will find out"

He scooted over and let me in while sighing. I started up the stairs as he followed me. I went into his room and pulled him into me. I put him him on the bed.

I sat up on him while he was laying down looking confused. he was about to say something but I cut him off by passionately kissing him with tongue and all.

He wasn't into it at first but I wrapped his arms around me and he gave in. he started undoing my trench coat to find lingerie on underneath. I started undoing is pants and took off his shirt nearly ripping it. He took off my lingerie too.

He lifted me up and I slid down on his member. I kept going up and down slowly while his hands were on my hips. I heard grunting coming from him so I know it was good. As much as I was paying attention to his reaction, I started moaning myself and I couldn't stop myself. I needed this as much as he did.

We went faster and faster.

"Come with me Shante..."

I couldn't talk but we both released at the same time.

"Round 2??"
"Meet me in the shower," he said.
--

Once we were done, I was about to lay down.

"Whatchu think u doing ma?"
"Bout to lay down.. you got me drained.."
"You was pretty wet but nah I got company coming over"

I crossed my arms with a really nigga face on me.

"And May that company be a girl by the name of Laylah hoe ass??"
"Look we not tog--"
"OHH WE NOT TOGETHER AND YOU JUST LET ME THROW MYSELF AT YOU...HOW TF THAT MAKE ME LOOK??"

He stood there quiet.

"You know what... whatever... just know this gone be something to remember and oh yea.. Happy anniversary."
"Bye ma"

I walked off.

~August~

She couldn't be mad because I'm not with her. I'm not with Laylah either. That was most def something to remember tho....

{sorry for taking a lil while to write this chapter but I have been dealing with a lot and this was in the back of my mind... but yea Ima update soon tho and love yall so let's get to 1000 reads for me ~Jay😘}