The Truth Pt. 2 and a Lie

{comment vote and share this..}

~August~

I found the perfect place to hide the ultrasound pictures. I was going to put them in the glove compartment of my black Mercedes.

I taped it to the top because she wouldn't see it. She don't even be in this car or any others but I would have to keep an eye on this car in particular.

I was in the middle of taping other side of the envelope when I got a call. I hurried up and closed it when I saw Laylah's name pop up on the screen. I picked up the phone and answered it.

Phone Convo

August: wassup ma

Laylah: hey Aug baby.. my car broke down and I need u to come get me

August: ok text me where u at and I will be there

I hung up and drove off as soon as she texted me the location. I ain't want her there by herself.
--

I watched as Laylah hopped in the passenger side of my car. I looked at the towing people and they came to my car.

"We will take the car to the AutoShop"
"Ok.. Thanks man."
"And they should tell you the cost and how long it takes to get the car fixed."

I rolled the window up and turned to Laylah.

"You ok??"
"Yea bae and thanks for coming to get me."
"No prob"

I can't believe she really is calling me bae cuz ion remember asking her ass to be my girl but oh well.

--

We pulled up to the AutoShop. Laylah got out of the car and I was about to get out but she said something that got me off track.

"Hold on.. my nose is runny.. I need a napkin from the glove compartment."

SHIT!! I knew I forgot about something. I had to play it off tho.

"I ummm.. I don't keep any in this car."
"Well at least let me check."

She was about to reach and open the glove compartment up but I stopped her by smacking her hand.

"What the hell u hiding August??"
"Nothing."
"Well let me get a napkin."

She reached for it again and I slapped her hand.

"Ok whatever August.. act bogus asl."

She walked off. I pretty sure she got a napkin in there. I got out of the car and walked towards the AutoShop building. That was a close call. I have to hurry up and tell her at the right time before she finds out herself.

I walked in there and I saw Laylah frowning.

"What's wrong??"
"They said it's going to take a week to two weeks to fix the problem because they have a lot more cars in front of mine with only a few workers."
"Ok.."

We walked back to the car in total silence and I knew I wanted to help her.

"U want a new car??"
"No no no u don't have to spend a lot of money on a new car when my car will be good in 2 weeks."
"I want to"
"And I don't want u to."
"Well at least use any one of my cars.."
"Ughhh ..."
"Come on because I can't be yo driver."
"Fine."

----

We pulled up to my gate and I put in the code. We went in and got out of the car. I made sure to pull up to the other cars I had.

"So..."
"So."
"Which one u want to have for these 2 weeks??"
"Well... I like this one..," she said pointing to my yellow lambo.
"Fi--"
"But..,"

SHIT!!

"Yes?"
"But I like the black Mercedes the best."

SHIT!!

"U sure u don't like the red one better??"
"You know I don't like red.."
"Right.."
"So.. How about them keys.."
"Oh .. Right.. Here," I said while pulling out the key.
"Thanks," she said.

She kissed me and then went over to the car. She got in. That nose better at right..

~Laylah~

I got in the car and drove down the street. I had a feeling that August was hiding something. I needed some tissue and the least he could have done was check. Like for real tho.

I opened it. I looked around and didn't see anything. So what the fuck was he hiding?? I started to feel around... I felt nothing. I was about to close it when something caught my eye.

Something was hanging down from the top of the glove compartment. I couldn't tell what it was but I had an idea that was the thing August was hiding.

I took it. It was an envelope. I opened it up and took out the contents. There were ultrasounds and in the corner it said two weeks.

I could feel my face getting hot. I was literally about to cry. But I didn't let this truth, or should I say, lie, get the best of me.

{uh ohhhhh shit bout to go down... U had Laylah's perspective in this. Sorry I took a while for this chapter... I had to get all of my thoughts together so there it go...

Comment vote and share}