Big Argument

~Shantelle~

I was heated asl. I knew he ain't just walk off. It was only almost 3 months into this relationship. He was supposed to be there for me at ALL times.

Apparently, he wasn't there. He just left me at home while I was drunk, in my feelings, and still dealing with 'soon to be family' problems.

I looked at India and gave her the 'really nigga' look. I soon started off walking after him.

"Aug--"

He stopped me by trying to close the door. It was bad enough that my head already hurted and shit, but now I had to deal with a big ass baby.

"Open the motherfucking door bit--"

He got off the door while I was pushing which made me fall in a little. Once I got my balance, he came at me and pushed me against the door. He squeezed my neck a little but it became too much.

I know this nigga did not. I started loosing my balance but I still tried to put up a fight. I'm not going out without one. No, never that.

~August~

Once I was choking my beybeh, I instantly stopped. I let her fall into my arms. I was acting off of my feelings and I knew I fucked up. She was loosing it. I shook her.

"No beybeh, I'm so sorry... I never meant it. I just didn't know how to deal," I said while I let tears fall.

I wished that she would have came to me before getting all drunk. That would have been my child too.

She regained her energy. She soon backed up while still on the ground, looking at me with fear. I continued towards her.

"Beybeh.."
"NO!! YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME..."

By now, India was in here. She was calling someone but I didn't know who. She looked really worried.

"Look I'm so sorry.. You have to believe me"
"How could I ever forgive you?? You just tried to kill me."
"You know I didn't mean it like that.."
"Leave me alone"
"NO BEYBEH IM SORRY"

By now, I was in full fledged cry mode. We both stood up. She tried to leave but I reached for her. She jumped.

"If you don't move.. MOVE NIGGA"

She started crying and let me hold her. I hoped she didn't leave a nigga. I was looking forward to a long time with her and our 3 month anniversary would be in 2 weeks.

"Bae let me prove it to you. I didnt mean it. I wish you would have came to me before you got drunk. I didn't mean to leave you like that. I did make sure you were straight before I left. I would never leave you hanging"
"You could have stayed... You could have slept in my guest bedroom... You shouldn't have put your hands on me!! I broke up with Justin because of that."
"Bae don't don't don't.. I'm begging you.. Don't break up with a nigga.. I need you more than you think."
"I don't know," she said getting up and backing away from me
"Please..," I said getting weak.
"Bye Aug.. I will let you know wassup when I'm ready.."

~Shantelle~

I wasnt sure what to do now. If I let it slide, he would think it was ok and do it again. I still wanted him but I couldn't say this is the nigga I really loved. Not yet at least. It was bad timing now.

I walked out and India called after me. As I left out her house, Chris came in. So that's who India called. He soon tried to call after me but I wasn't trying to hear it. He started running but I hurried up and closed my car door and locked it. He banged on the door.

"Open up"

I rolled down the window.

~Chris~

I noticed that she had been crying when she rolled down the window.

"Look.."
"I know that your sorry...I forgive you..."
"Then why are you crying"
"Things not really going good with me and Aug"
"Look.. I know whatever it is..y'all can always make it through."

I know she really needed to hear that at this point. I wasn't just saying it either. I meant it. They were a bomb ass power couple.

"Y'all the best couple I know.. So if you need anyone to talk to..I'm always here...and again I'm so sorry...I was drunk and high...never meant to leave you there to die..sorry"

"Its ok... I totally understand..don't let it happen again though."

She got out of the car and hugged me for a long time. We shared a moment that I really couldn't my finger on.

She stared at me and broke the silence.

"Well..um..bye"

She hopped in her car and drove off.

~August~

I sat there looking up at India. I couldn't believe I was on the egde. I lost my baby and I might be losing my girl soon. I had to make it up to her and soon. I don't know what to do but I had to do something really fast.

That was beybeh and I would pull out every stop to get back where I wanted her to be. I never meant to hurt her.

I love her too much for that.

{How was this chapter...I tried to make it more lengthier like the first couple of chapters I did
Comment
Vote
Share}