After A Lie

~Laylah~

I wanted to pay a visit to Shantelle and see how her and the baby was doing. I knew it was hers. I ain't dumb.. Believe that. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. I waited about 30 seconds but hey I'm anxious and heated so this bitch need to hurry the hell up. I knocked again. I looked up because I forgot they had a doorbell so I rung it.
After another 30 seconds, the door opened with a smiling Shantelle. As soon as she looked up, the smile faded.

"What the hell u doing here Laylah??"
"I wanted to see how u were doing.."
"Ummm.."
"Don't play dumb bitch.. I know u pregnant with August's baby. That shoulda been me!!"
"Wait..wait..wait..," she said while shaking her head. "Why does it seem like u just now finding this shit out about the baby??"
"I am!!"
"August told me that... Oh my fucking god.. I'm going to punch him..come on."

We left her house and walked to our own cars.

"Oh and if I makes u feel better.. I told August that I didn't need his help with the baby since we're not together.."
"Yea thanks..," I said while smirking.

We got into our own cars and drove towards this nigga's house.

--

Once we arrived at his place, we got out the car. I stood outside my car and waited for her to get out hers. Matter fact this hoe taking to long. I walked to the door and unlocked it. I opened it and smiled at August.
"Hey bae," I said, "We have a guest," I smiled.
"Cool who is it?"
"Here she comes.."

~August~

I don't know what makes her think she can invite people over MY house..Shante came in and my mouth dropped.  She looked good as hell but I was just surprised because she was just telling me how she ain't need me. Since she here with Laylah... SHIT!! I know that Shanti found out I lied about telling Laylah and she had to find the pictures.

"Look.. I can--"
Shante cut me off by saying, "No.. Yo ass can't explain shit and wanna know why? I asked yo ass if Laylah knew. So why the bitch come to my door with this as "new info." I swear I could kill yo ass right now.." She said while chuckling.
"Yo ass crazy.. But I love you and you know that I'm sorry."
"Fuck you Aug," Laylah said while walking out.

I just started looking around while Shante just staring at me. I know I hurt Laylah but to be honest she was just a cushion for me to fall back on while Shante mad at me. We all know Laylah a hoe anyways.

"That's all you got to say?" Shante said.

I pulled out an already rolled blunt and lit it. She slapped it out my hand.

~Shantelle~

When I did that, his eyes got dark as hell and big too. But I didn't really pay it any attention. I stomped it out.

"Are you crazy? You know I'm pregnant and can't be around that. Why?"

He walked out and didn't say anything. I tried following him but he closed the bathroom door in my face. I don't know what's going on. I didn't hear anything but movements of things in the drawers. I heard a click of a lighter. I huffed and walked out the house and slammed the door.

~August~

I heard the door slam and then I walked out the bathroom smoking. That bitch got me fucked up with that shit. She could have nicely asked me to stop instead of slapping the shit and stomping it out. I paid my money for the shit. It's ok tho because I got a stash in my bathroom. Haha bitch

I sat down on the couch. I got up and saw her car was still in the driveway. I was wondering why I didn't see her face. She had her head on the wheel. I then noticed that she was crying. I really do love her and care about her. I put out the blunt and took my shirt off which had the smell of weed on it.

I went out to the car and banged on the window. She looked up in shock and slowly unlocked the door. I got in the passenger seat and straddled her in my lap.

"Why?? You seem like you don't care about me or the baby.." She said while breaking down.

This hurt me to see her like this. She didn't need to stress like this. I am the reason for that too. I don't need to loose this child. All I could do was kiss her forehead and shake my head. I let out a small tear drop.

"I love you forever and always Shante," I said and kissed her on her lips.

{Hope y'all ain't delete it.. But Yeaa sorry I ain't been updating the book.. Ima try to get back on it and Ik a lot of ppl been asking me to update.. I know it's short but my ideas coming together.. The school year started back and I got my good grades so it's a lil hard to do that and a book so please be patient with me ~Jay}