~older sibling! reader and little sister! Cherry cookie~

requested?: no

requested by: no one

warning: language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

third person POV:

ah a wonderful day, birds chirping and flowers blooming, what could possibly go wrong about this day?..it was the day where everyone would have an 'insult contest', where in they would insult eachother till the other cries. this was a bad case considering Licorice cookie and Cherry cookie were up against eachother, Licorice being the first one starting the game. "you look like little red riding hood after the werewolf ate her, oh wait she'd be DEAD!" cherry groaned "okay old rags cookie " Licorice gasped. the real fight began, they shot insults at eachother like shooting someone with an arrow multiple times, it got out of hand really quick. Licorice laughed "THIS IS WHY EVERYONE HATES YOU. BAHAHAHAHAHAH-" cherry cried instantly and got up, running towards they're sibling. she cried to them, hugging they're knees as the older cookie attempted to comfort their little sister. they held they're siblings hand and walked over to the cookies, stepping into the 'danger zone'. the real fight began, Licorice threw as many insults as he could, not planning on stopping. once Licorice had to stop the other cookie chuckled "Cherry? your allowed to do this with me since its a special occasion." they stated. cherry smiled wide and nodded.

music played..what was the cookie planning?

(you: bold cherry:italic both of you: bold and italic)

are we gonna have a problem?

you've got a bone to pick?

you've come so far..

why now?

are you pulling on my DICK?

i'd normally slap your face off

and everyone here could watch~

but i'm feeling nice

heres some advice!~ 

listen up.

Bitch/Biatch.

the cookies stared in disbelief, was this really Cherries sister? no it couldnt be..

(i like!)

looking hot,

buying stuff they cannot!

(I like!)

drinking hard.

maxin' dads credit card.

(i like! )

skipin' gym

scaring her,

screwing him.

( i like! )

killer clothes~

kicking nerds in the nose.

all the cookies dont do anything, they're scared of both cookies dealing with Licorice much more than they're greatest fear.

if you lack the balls,

you can go play dolls!

let your mommy fix you a snack!