~Madeleine x Espresso~ 2

requested?: yes (other part)

requested by: ?

i thought the song fit the theme! of course i usually do fluff or a full one shot but this is an angst! get ready for drama! and this may possibly make you cry maybe-  this is gonna be horrifically long-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

third person POV:

where had Madeleine gone?, Espresso went off looking for him. hoping he wasnt crumbled somewhere far. he went around the field groaning "he's probably elsewhere..or crumbled.." Espresso sighed, walking some more. eventually finding the other cookie in a field of roses, he walked over "Madeleine i thought you had died, i would have left you." the other just stayed silent and pointed toward an Altar. the Altar was embellished with a red crystal at the very top and a few red roses, the Altar itself was pure white and had a missing crystal just below the crystal at the very top, they both stared at it "we should find the missing piece! maybe whoever placed this here left it because it was missing something!" Madeleine exclaimed making Espresso groan, "this must be here for a reason, this isnt some sort of fairytale Madeleine, this Altar might be bad luck or worse, death." he shuddered at Espressos thought, as they walk away leaving the Altar for some other cookie to find. upon arriving back at their kingdom all the cookies cheered. Espresso walks back to his brewery, leaving Madeleine with a group of cookies. the cookie opened the door to his brewery, shutting the door behind him with a sigh "i can never stop thinking about him..why am i like this?" he asked himself, locking the door and walking to his desk. he sat himself, continuing his work just as a knock to his door stopped him. he stood up, walking toward the door once more and opening it..to find Madeleine. he sighed "what do you need, Madeleine?" he asked as Madeleine gave a small smile "why are you always like this? always so...alone?" Espresso shrugged "i prefer doing my work than going out, its much easier to complete this way." Madeleine stared before crossing his arms, "another question, do you sleep?" Espresso shook his head "i do not need sleep, i feel no need for it." he says coldly, the other stared "espresso...my dear friend, you need to sleep!" espresso shook his head in reply. after a while of Madeleine rambling about why sleep is important and such Espresso had given in, the blonde male dragged the other to a bedroom. the male shut the door, just before pushing Espresso into the bed "go ahead and sleep my dear friend!" he exclaimed, leaving the room and slamming the door. Espresso groaned "such a nuisance.." he said to himself, before smiling "but still cute.." he whispered the last part, hoping and wondering if he ever will get to tell Madeleine about his love toward him. he sighed, knowing damn well that if he ever told him he would just be rejected. a scream was heard just outside, jolting out of bed he ran out being greeted by Dark enchantress in the kingdom, ready to strike..but Madeleine was in the way..she was just about ready to strike, but before she could, Espresso used his Ability which stopped Dark Enchantress. "ugh...and i thought my boredom would ever end.." Dark Enchantress said, Espresso ran to the blonde and pushed him, just in time as Dark Enchantress striked  Espresso, "hNGH!-" was all Espresso was able to get out before dropping limp on the floor, Dark Enchantress was beat but she fled. Espresso, now nothing but a limp cookie dead on the floor, surrounded by his own blood and his glasses cracked, as the blonde is in tears, holding the. brunettes body close to him. he cried and cried, but nobody could do anything, just then he heard coughing and looked at the brunettes body, he yelled for a healer which came faster than sonic himself, Espresso smiled as he was being healed "i couldnt let you die..could i?" he said as Madeleine hugged him, still crying "y-you scared me! i thought you were gone!" he said, trying his best not to stutter. Espresso just smiled and pat his head "i'll never leave your side, Madeleine." 

...thats what he said...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cliffhanger, i'm tired and i have school in like an hour so i'll do a few chapters in class probably-

this is Alice signing off