~Espresso x reader~

ok this is probably gonna be fluffier than the rest bcs i fucking love him so take it-
your pronouns in this are they/them bcs gender neutral ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you wandered through the streets, where were you headed? your lovers house!.  you stopped at the door, knocking gently. you hear shuffling for a few moments before the door opens revealing your over-working boyfriend, Espresso. he smiled at you "hello love" he says to which you just hug him. he chuckles "what brings you here? you know our date is next friday and i'm busy at the moment-" you cut him off "you need sleep! so i came to force you into bed and cuddle!" you say pridefully, hoping your boyfriend would give in, he sighed "sweetheart..i must continue, im sorry but im must decline..thank you for the offer though" he says patting your head and ready to shut the door, you run in pouting "if you won't sleep at least let me stay!" you whine as espresso chuckles "alright, alright you can stay. just don't hurt yourself" he says as you hug him "thank youuu!" you say happily. your sitting down, watching your boyfriend do his work, it bore you. you stood up and snuck over to him, he was writing some things down in a notebook. you hugged him from behind "im boredddddd" you whined, espresso glanced at you for a moment before sighing "you really want me to sleep don't you?" he says as you nod. you drag him into bed and sit down. he sits next to you and lays down, you lay on top of him and snuggle up to him. he smiles and kisses your forehead "your the only person capable of getting me to have a break" he says as you smile, you fall asleep, espresso does the same. it was generally a comforting night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im sorry children, short chapter due to me getting into an arguement.

319 words