~sparkling x vampire (CRAPPY SMUT)~

ok kids, this my first long and semi-detailed smut- dont be mad if its crappy-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sparkling cleaned up the bar, wiping the counter with a rag and occasionally glancing at vampire. vampire was pretty much drunk and it was already closing time, vampire hadn't noticed until he saw sparkling heading to the door. he looked at him "where you going?"  he asked as sparkling chuckles "its 5 minutes past closing time bud" he said, opening the door "you can stay with me if you want. i got some drinks at my place-" and just like that, vamp floated over to him in a rush, wine glass in hand and a will to live.

~time skip aka at this mans gae ass house~

vampire sat himself down on the couch, waiting for the wine to be brought out. sparkling went over to a wine rack and got out some red grapevine wine, he usually drinks this on other nights but tonight he felt it was a special occasion. sparkling came in holding the bottle, seating himself next to vampire and pouring out some wine for the other. vampire gladly drank the entire thing in about 25 minutes. vampire was now even more drunk than he once was, he giggled and got on top of sparkling "i always wanted to fuck that ass of yours.." he said, ok now sparkling knew he was very drunk. sparkling pushed vampire off "vampire, your drunk"he said standing up and taking the wine bottle away. when he came back from placing the wine bottle away, vampire wasn't there, he panicked eventually feeling arms wrap around his waist "aw..why don't we have fun sparklin'?~" he said, his tone sounding seductive. sparkling gulped he knew this was wrong, but his head was telling him it was right. thoughts raced through his mind, he was pushed to the floor, vampire landing ontop of him, vampires hand's either side of him. "well?~" vampire asked, sparkling blushed "m-make me?-" vampire quickly kissed the other, cutting sparkling off before getting another word out.

(WARNING KIDS: SMUT!)

sparkling melted into the kiss, vampire slowly unbuttoning sparkling's shirt. vampire would stop to tease sparkling, earning a few light moans and gasps which he would actually love to admit: he really really liked it. all their clothes were thrown across, everything except sparkling's shirt which was left open, and vampires cape. vampire stared at sparkling's entrance (IM CRINGING PLEASE-) drooling a tad bit, before starting to lick it (KIDS BE THANKFUL IM CRYING RN-). sparkling let out a few moans of pleasure, gripping vampires hair. vampire pulled away, sparkling let out a whine, vampire aligned his member up to his entrance, (BITCHES IM CRYING AND WHEEZING IM GONNA TIME SKIP AT 600 WORDS-) slowly pushing in. sparkling let out a moan, pleasure rung throughout his body feeling the other go in and out. (BITCHES HEL-) vampire bit into sparklings shoulder, drawing a bit of blood and slurping it like a fucking smoothie.

~TIME SKIP BCS I HAVE GROWN VERY VERY EMBARRASED~

vampire and sparkling both fell asleep, passed out from exhasution, dead inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN NO ONE REQUEST IT PLEASE-

521WORDS-

-FATHER ALEX