~succubus!madeleine x espresso~

IDGAF IF ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS IM DOING THIS. LATE AF HALLOWEEN SPECIAL LETS GO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

espresso was worried, madeleine went on one simple adventure and hasnt returned since. worse was it was halloween night, the night of witches and ghouls to arise from the grave and terrorize the kids. (in this case, the ghouls and witches actually rise-) espresso sighed, walking home 'he'll come back..unless he's crumbled somewhere then i can't help..' he thought, opening the door and entering with a shaky sigh. he made his way to his messy workspace, sitting down and deciding to work. 
he must have fallen asleep because when he woke up, he heard kids crying outside. he opened the door, seeing latte on her staff in a witches outfit, he sighed "anddd latte's a witch.." he said. a gush of wind pushed him, it felt forced, he looked up and so did everyone below, they saw a shadow. the shadow would surround the cookies below, espresso, almond, and a few others also backed away, forming a little group, even latte was confused so she backed into them. the shadow walked into the light, just enough for the cookies to get a glance at who it was.

.

.

.

it was Madeleine, but he had 2 horns and was color swapped, he laughed for a moment before walking to the group "your all scared!" he laughed once more. espresso had no plan whatsoever, in a panic he yelled "SCRAM!" he said, everyone around him soon ran down the streets, leaving him and Madeleine alone. the blonde giggle, "all alone..how cute!" he says grabbing espresso and throwing him over his shoulder. espresso was (too stunned to speak,jkjk) afraid, so he didnt fight back. madeleine kicked open the door and threw espresso onto the couch. slamming the door and sitting next to espresso, slowly pulling the other onto his lap. espresso blushed, the blonde kissing his cheek "aw- cutie-" he said. and this was when espresso knew, that this madeleine was still the same. espresso blushed "uhm..so what exactly happened to you? you seem normal but you don't look..normal?" he said sounding a bit confused, not wanting to seem rude. madeleine shrugged "well i kinda woke up like this? it was a bit surprising at first but i guess this was supposed to happen?" he said hugging the brunette making him blush brighter, espresso tried pulling away only to be pulled into another hug, much tighter than before. madeleine eventually turned the other, so espresso was facing him, he enveloped the other in another hug "are you always this calm?" madeleine asked, espresso realized it as well "um..on a monthly basis: no, but on a daily basis: still no. im usually always focused or stresse-" espresso was cut off by madeleine quickly kissing him, espresso felt at peace and safe, he didnt want this moment to end but sadly madeleine pulled away smiling "i think i look nice like this, don't you think?" he asked, espresso blushed but nodded. madeleine cuddled espresso the rest of the night, both falling asleep into a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT AND WEIRD I'M SIMPING ON THE DEMONS IN OBEY ME-

533 words