Chapter 33 - Party

Y/n pov

"Hey, keep your shoes on, we all need to head to the shopping centre." Jin tells me, as I enter the house

"Ugh do we have to? I'm really tired I just want to go to bed." I whine.

"Sorry hun but we need to get outfits for the party on Friday." He informs

"What party?" I ask curiously.

"One of our allies and now that you know about our mafia you need to be introduced to our allies." Jin explains.

"Oh are the Italian mafia your allies by any chance?" I question.

"Umm yeah they are, why do you ask?" He says.

"No reason." I reply.

Ladies, gents and theys it's time to secure myself a husband. I can just envision myself as the wife of some hot Italian mafia.

"Ok then go wait in the car the rest will be out soon." He says whilst ushering me out the door.

*Time skip - at the shopping centre (mall)*

We made our way to the first shop which was just full of the same tuxedo in like 10,000 different colours. Why are men's clothing always so boring, although these boys are lucky to have such a fashionable sister who will in sure the don't show up to this party and looking basic.

The suits ~

After picking out seven immaculate suits it was time to start shopping for the most important thing: my dress!! Ok so I have this thing where I require always having the best outfit out of everyone else, people need to look at me and think "oh she...

After picking out seven immaculate suits it was time to start shopping for the most important thing: my dress!! Ok so I have this thing where I require always having the best outfit out of everyone else, people need to look at me and think "oh she's that bitch" you know what I mean?

Her dress ~

Before you say anything I know I'm a fashion icon, I'm definitely going to find a husband in this dress

"Hurry up Y/n, what are you daydreaming about now?" Hoseok inquires.

"How hot I'm going to look in that dress, I have the feeling that this dress is going to gain you guys a brother in law."

"Don't get your hopes too high, the dress isn't going to fix your face." Jungkook buts in.