Chapter 5

"David. What happened?" Asks gently George.
David was shaking a lot. George hugs him, trying to calm him down. After a few minutes, David explains his nightmare to George.
"I-I was in a dark ro-room with Wi-William and he was saying that it w-was my fault that he d-died, that I'm a co-coward. And after he was about to b-beat me up and I woke up suddenly." David says, stuttering.
"Shh, calm down Davie. I'm here. It was just a nightmare. Okay?" George says.
David looks at him and nods, still crying. George hugs him and tell him:
"William would be really proud of you." George mumbles at David.
"Thank you." David answers.
David, after a few minutes, switches the TV on. George starts scrolling on his phone. He sees an article that catch his eye. Its title is :

"A masked guy robbed a secret document!"

George's eyes widens as he sees a picture which represents David, thankfully with his mask and his hood, looking at a girl in the stairs. There were probably a hidden camera. Thankfully, it's impossible to describe him on the picture. David's safe for now. George thinks that he should tell David about this article later. For the moment, he will just let him watch TV in peace.

"Puppyyyy. It's time to wake uuupppp."
David shook gently William's shoulder in an attempt to woke him up.
"Hmm.. Nooo pweaaase i wanna sleep mooore" William answered
"Aww but we need to get up, we have things to do today."
William grabbed David's arm and pulled him on the bed. They both cuddled and David said,  giggling:
"Alright. Five minutes okay?"
"Promise" William answered.
When William finally accepted to get up, he to headed to the kitchen to take his breakfast.
"Do you know where's the newspaper?" Asked William.
"Uh... About that, I have to tell you something..." Said David.
"What's up sweetie? Did something wrong happen?" asked William, panicking.
"Uh... You remember our mission yesterday."
"Of course. Why?"
"There was apparently a hidden camera." Explained David
"How do you know that?" Asked suspiciously William.
David showed him a newspaper where we can see William, with his hood and his mask, inside a house, robbing a document.
"Oh my goodness..." Was everything William could say.
"Hey! It'll be fine. We can't see your face! You're still safe! Plus I'll protect you forever."
David walked toward William and hugged him tightly. He then said:
"You know, you're not the only one who had to protect the other. I can protect you too, puppy."
William smiled and kissed David gently.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't able to protect you this time..." Mumbles David.
"What did you say ?" Asks George.
"Uh? Oh! Nothing. I was just thinking aloud."
"Oh okay. I think we should go to sleep. It's like 10pm." Advises George.
"Yeah. You're right. You can sleep in my bed. I'll sleep there on the couch." David says
"Oh no I won't. You'll go sleep in your own bed. You need to have the best sleep you can have." David tries to protest but he then remembers something.
"There's another bedroom. We have 2 bedroom. The second one is for the friends. Go there! You'll be better than on the couch!"
George nodded. David says:
"Goodnight Georgie."
"Goodnight Davie. And remember. You can wake me up at any time this night. Okay?" Georgie says.
David smiles and says: "Okay. Thank you so much."
"Don't worry. I'm your best friend after all. Anyway. Goodnight Davie."
"Goodnight Georgie."