Epilogue

It has been a week now since George and David has been reported dead. The resistance has made a great tribute to them. The Professor made a speech during this tribute.

"We're gathered today to celebrate the memory of three extraordinary agents. I'm talking about William Daniels, David Daniels and George Lawson. As you probably know, William died 3 years ago. We couldn't pay a tribute to him because there were too many patrols and we didn't know the schedules. But now, we could finally pay the tribute he deserves. As you know, William died by doing a really important mission for us. David, his husband, was destroyed, but he didn't leave us. David and George, died during a mission, at 10, Downing street. They knew this mission was extremely dangerous, and they had the choice to decline it. But they accepted. They are the strongest, bravest and the best agents we've ever had."
The Professor stops talking, trying to find his words. He starts talking again a few seconds later:
"George texted us before he died. He hid the documents and the files we needed and texted us the exact localisation. Thanks to them, we can act more powerfully to put an end to this "Government". I promise you, their name will stay remembered. For William Daniels, for David Daniels and for George Lawson. Your deaths won't be forgotten."

Somewhere else, in the sky, 3 guys are joking around. 2 of them holding hands.
"Hey the two lovebirds! Come on play with me" Says George in a childish tone!
"But I want to stay with my puppy!" David says, pouting.
"I'll play with you Cutie." Answers William, laughing.
"Oh! Hang on puppy! I have a gift for you!" David announces, joyful.
"Oh? What is it?"
"Close your eyes and don't open them before I tell you to do. Don't cheat!" Says David.
George and William both burst out laughing.
"Give me your hands puppy."
His eyes still closed, William put his hands forwards. David put two objects in William's hands. When William feels the objects, he closes his hands not to let them fall.
"Now you can open your eyes."
William opens his eyes and the first thing he sees is David, smiling brightly. He smiles back and looks at his hands. In one hand there is his mask. He smiles brightly. This mask means so much to him. He looks at his other hand and there is the necklace which David gave him. William puts the necklace on and giggles. He looks at David and walks toward him. He hugs him tightly and kisses him with a kiss full of love.
"I love you so much Sweetie." William says.
David laugh and says:
"Put the mask on, Puppy. I know how much you like it."
William puts the mask on and looks at David.
David smiles and says:
"Now I've my little Fox!"
"I'm not your puppy anymore?" asks william, faking a sad tone.
"You're still my puppy. But now you're my little fox too."
David hugs William and they hear someone make an "Awww"
They both look at George and George says:
"You're so cute both of you! You will be together forever now!"
"You're right. I'll be with my cutie forever." William answers.
David giggles and they all walk away and starts playing together, while laughing and joking.

The End.