Chapter 1

London, 2026. The UK has been out of the European Union for 5 years now. It's now a really poor country. Everything is in ruins. There's nobody outside. Everyone stays inside to avoid being robbed. Except one person.
It's David. David's 32 years old. With Seraphina, David's mother, they voted to stay in the European Union. Except the father who voted to leave.
David, who is actually in the middle of the Westminster Bridge, is looking at the devastated landscape, while mumbling to himself
"Hmmm... I should've probably convinced him to vote the other way before..."

London,2016, David's family is gathered in the parent's living room. They're watching TV, waiting for the vote results while chatting about predictions of the results.
David voted to stay, with Seraphina, who's on David's side. David's father voted to leave.
The results finally appears on the TV screen

"Leave 52% Stay 48%"

Seraphina and David are speechless while the father is whooping.
"Aren't you happy?" The father asked.
"Why would we be?" Answered David and Seraphina at the same time.
"What did you vote for?" Asked the father with suspicion.
"What do you think?"
"Stay of course!" Said David's mother.
"WHAT?! YOU STUPID TRAITORS!"
"You've got to be kidding me?" Said David. "If we did that, it's to avoid our country to fall into poverty."
"BUNCH OF LIES! Go back to your silly little house with your silly little boyfriend and don't you dare to come back!" The father yelled
"Sweetie... no!"
"It's fine mum... I'll leave... He has never been able to love me or to accept me anyway... Love ya mum... See ya."

"I love you so much mum... Hope you're happy up there." David says while looking at the sky. "I hope you're happy too my love... I promise you to do my best to save our country... I'll do it for you sweetie..."
After saying these words, David looks down at his hand and he starts crying silently while putting on a mask which represents a fox head.

15 minutes after leaving his parents' house, David is back to his and William's house.
"Oh! Hey David!" William said
"Hello Sweetie."
"You watched the TV?"
"Yeah..." David answered, crying.
William goes to David and hugged him.
"What's wrong David?"
"I'm scared of everything goes wrong..."
"Don't worry." said William. "I'll protect you whatever it costs. Love you so much David."
"Love you too William."
David looked at William's face and said laughing:
"Why are you wearing this mask all the time?"
This mask represented a fox head.
"Don't you like it?" Asked William, sadly
"I love it, but I love your own face more." David answered, smiling.

"I promise William, says David while putting the mask on, I'll do my best for you..."
David looks one last time at the sky and says:
"I love you so much William."
And then he walks to the center of the city to accomplish a mission.