Unexpected Visit (3 x 4)

(I think SerenaTheCatGirl asked for a part 2 to the last one, so Kudos to her!)

Three shuffled a bit, quietly relaxing on the front couch.

In one hand, she held a little book, in the other, was a handheld fan.

The afternoon air floated around the room, the smell of the flowers outside drifting in and out of the house. Occasionally making Three pause for a bit to simply lose herself in the moment.

The livingroom was rather tidy, the white couch not having a spot on it, the three bright yellow pillows around it only further made the moment feel like a nice sunny day at a beach house.

Just as she had turned another page, the doorbell rang.

Three hadn't expected visitors, so she was quite confused. 

"If I knew someone was coming, I'd probably wouldn't have wasted an hour reading a book.."

Opening the door, she was taken aback when Four was there, looking a second from collapsing.

"What's got so you out of breath?" She chuckled.

After a bit of coughing, Four leaned on the doorframe, looking up at her with an exhausted smile.

"That's just my heart pumping," The green square took another gasp of air, "..Seeing you really gets it going.." He laughed.

"You think you're so clever," Three opened the door wider, pulling him in, "Have a seat, I'll fix you something!" 

Four only nodded, too out of breath to properly respond.

The yellow entertainer shuffled through her refrigerator, finding the ingredients for a sandwich, smirking, she placed them on the nearby counter and started making lunch.

"So.." She started slicing bread, "What made you run all the way over here?"

"Easy," Four was sitting in the spot Three recently was, he grinned and looked over to the kitchen, "I wanted to see you."

"..You ran all the way from your house to mine?"

"Yes."

"Why not just walk?" She looked up amused, "That would've saved you some breath."

"I wanted to see you right away, I didn't wanna walk." He shrugged, picking up the previously abandoned book.

Three shook her head, giggling.

"You do you." She murmured, picking up the two plates of sandwiches and walking over into the livingroom.

She placed them down on the nearby table and looked over at Four.

"Heheh, that was my spot y'know."

Four only gave her a smile, "I know. C'mon! Sit down!" He scooted over a bit and patted the cushion.

"You're too kind." She joined him on the same cushion and began eating her lunch.

Four smirked, practically swooping Three up and placing her on his lap.

"There! Much better." He took a sandwich as well.

The other number shook off her surprise, grinning up at the smug numberblock.

"Very funny."

"Shh, I'm eating lunch." 

"Fine."

She resumed her book from there, but honestly, she was more focused on the warmth of Four than the story she was reading.

That was, until Four also started reading it.

"Is that Twilight?"