Sometimes You're Just Drifting, Drifting, Drifting. (18 x 19)

Nineteen was lonely.

She was often like that.

Friends was so much of a foreign concept to her, it became something that drove her away.

He had no idea how friends should act towards one another. Mainly because nobody had ever bothered to teach her the meaning of friendship.

Nineteen up until this point was, again, lonely.

She just.. existed, no one really acknowledging her presence or her absence. The endless drifting without any kind of excitement to brighten up her day was so.. sickening sometimes.

Her whole life mostly passed by like that, every time she'd grin or even crack a smile at one of Sixteen's lame jokes..

Everytime Twenty smiled at her, telling her good job.

Everytime Seventeen let her mess with his art.

She was empty every time.

There wasn't really any emotion there, just a pseudo-smile to keep up her illusion of existing.

That's where Eighteen comes in.

He always made a comment on her presence, be it at a birtday party, or any gathering they've had.

She's the first person he'd go to.

Nineteen never knew why of course, Eighteen was weird like that. 

But every time he searched the room, looking for her face.

It helped her exist.

Just for a second.

Maybe even for a minute.

-

"Are you thinking of him?"

Nineteen startled out of her daydream, facing the sly expression of the artist.

"Wh-what? No!"

"Okay then. Well, if you're interested, I am going to his house later, would you wanna come?"

She could feel herself jump for joy inwardly, the steady thrum of her heart giving way to the energetic beats that she loved to feel inside.

"Yes."

Seventeen chuckled, gathering some items into a box and sturggling to pick it up.