My savior

Raines pov

"Hey my little rainbow!" Edas voice called.

"Eda?" I blushed, she hadn't called me that in years. "Eda I can't see you very well... Are you wearing a mask?"

I heard Edas snicker. What was so funny? A crack sounded and the bars of my cage were lifted up, freeing me from my cell.

Eda haded me me my instrument and I played just enough that the room was cast in a peach glow.

I gasped.

Eda stood in front of me. She had wings now, great fluffy wings that complemented her black eyes and stripes. Her sharp claws glinted in the light.

"Hot damn eda..." I whispered.

"What was that?" Eda grinned.

"Nothing." I smiled. "We should probably go..."

"Correct." Eda brined, grabbing my hand. She jerks r forward and we dashed out of the cell last the guards that were still sprawled over the floor.

"Get back here!" A life bellowed and as fireball whizzed past me.

Eda and I continued to run untill we reached a massive window at the end of a randome hallway.

"We're trapped!" I yelled but eda was smiling.

"Hold on rainbow." Eda said, picking me up like I sighed nothing. She was so strong..

Another fireball flew past, shattering the widow. Eda covers me with her wings. Shielding me from the sorry. I held her tighter and she kept out of the widow.

"EDA!" I yelled through the wind, "Were falling!"