The plan

Raines pov

The next mornig I woke up with Edas arms still wrapped around me comfortably. It felt nice but i was restless to go rescue my crew so we couldent sleep mutch longer.

"Eda?"

"yea..?" She was still half alseep.

"Im going to start making a plan." I said, reluctantly getting up.

"Fine im coming."

"You dont need to-" I started but eda was already out of bed.

A few minutes later we walked downstairs together.

Luz raised an eyebrow.

"Not right now Luz, me and raine have work to do." Eda said, sipping some apple blood.

We sat down together and Eda pulled out a notebook.

"Shouldent you have breakfast first?' Luz asked, gesturing at the kitchen.

"Ill make us somthing. Eda, can you dig up your old castle bluprints?' I said, standing up quickly.

As i walked into the kitchen i heard luz muttering somthing under her breath, followed by the sound of eda spitting out a sip of apple blood in surprise.

It took a second to find everything i needed in the kitchen but after a few minutes i was able to whip up a batch of panckes (A recipe i had fond in an old human book from eda)

"Pancakes!!" Luz squealed as soon as i walked in with the steaming tray. "marry them eda!"

Eda turned as red as apple blood and i felt my face heat up.

"Luz!"

"Im going to school. Loveyou byeeee" Luz said, grabbing a a few panckes and rushing out the door.

"sweet kid." I smiled, "uh- do you have the blueprints?"

"Yeah lets see. . ."

For the next few hourse we poured over paper and glyph combos to create a plan of attack and at last we had finnaly made one.

1. fly to the castle

2. knock out gaurds

3. Raine frees crew while eda keeps watch.

4. run away while eda holds the gaurds back

"Eda were all going to run together, dont even try to do anything fancy." I said, scribbling out step 4

"Raine you need to get a head start so they cant follow. I have wings. i can fly away when your safe." Eda counterd.

"You know i hate when your in danger."

"Raine, i AM the danger." Eda said giving me a playful punch. "I resqued you single-handedly just yesterday. What could go wrong?"

_____________________________________________

Good question eda