The hideout

Edas pov

The next morning i woke up to my cell being clicked open.

"Darius?" I asked, "Does belos plan to kill me already?"

"No were getting you out of here." Darius whispered.

"We?"

Raine walked around the the bend and into veiw, giving an awkward wave.

"Goodmorning Eda."

"Uh-"

"You can talk at the hideout." Darius said, waving a hand. Abominations swirled from the ground and me and the other BATS were engolfed in abomination slime. "This will keep you inconspicus, now follow me."

later at the hideout

"you know when we were kids and terra pitted us aginst each other?" Raine asked. Breaking the weird scilence. It was just us at the camp, darius had went for supplies and the other BATS were scouting for coven heads that might have followed.

"yeah?"

"And i dident go against you?"

"Where are you going with this?"

"What im saying is that no matter what im always on your side, it may not seem like it-"

"beacause you got me captured."

"-because i got you captured" Raine said guiltly, "But it was because belos was going to kill you and my crew if i didnt."

"So you didnt have a choice?"

"I mean i did but. . . Not technically?"

I sighed with relif, feeling much better. so they did have reasons. "So you really do love me?"

"Of corse Eda, and im sorry." 

"i know" I smiled weakly.

"Do you still want to be my girlfriend?"

"of corse i do!" I grinned, "Do you want to kiss me?"

Raine grinned back, wrapping their strong arms around my waist. "Always."

______________________________________________

Not many chapers left folks!- Thanks for reading :D