Apple blood

Raines pov

I took a sip of the bright red liquid and coughed.

"Eda what did you put in this?"

"I didnt do nothing, its just good quality."

I looked at her already half empty glass and took another sip.

"Eda i. . . I dont even know where to begin."

"then ill start." eda said, "Raine, you broke up with me, I get it. I know i should have been honest about my curse."

"why dident you eda?" I replied, "I saw you struggling, and knowing i couldent do anything was the worst feelinging in the world."

"My mother, she made me belive the curse was somthing to be ashamed of, somthing i should hide no matter what. I was stupid listening to her . . ."

"Oh..." i said, kind of at a loss for words. "but your not hiding it anymore, are you. back at the castle you had owl wings."

Eda smiled, "Yeah."

One look at her lovley smile and i felt like melting, i wanted to touch her so bady. I could barely contain myself.

I picked up the glass of apple blood and chugged it.

"Eda..." I said, putting my hand over hers, "Every day i regret breaking things off with you, and i know, its been a while but..." i shifted in my seat nervously. "Eda do you want to i- uh eda..."

during my speech i hadent nodiced her moving closer to me, and now she was practically on top of me with one hand on my cheek.

Damn shes hot.

My burst of confidance gone i looked away nervously.

"Are you ging to finish that sentace?" Eda asked.

"Edapleasebemygirlfriendagainistillloveyou" i said, face turning red. And to my surprised edas face turned red too.

"Raine you... Love me?"

___________________________________

Was inspired to keep writing this after the new toh episode

hope u enjoyed