The kids

Edas pov

Raine sat down on my couch and I brought them a glass of apple blood before joining them.

"So your kids..." Raine cleared their throat "did you meet another person and.. ya know..." They trailed off looking a little sad.

"Raine!" I gasped, "no! Ah... I adopted them, I found king first, Then, only a few months ago I met Luz..."

"Oh, that's a lot of kids eda... Are you sure you can handle all of them?" Raine asked.

"I could do three more easy." I said, "besides, I won't have Luz forever..."

"You think you can outlive a child?" Raine asked.

"No Raine," I gave a sad smile, "Luz is a human, and she needs to get back to her real mother... Well enough about my kids, what have you been up to?"

"I don't know, starting rebellions, getting in on Beloses dirty secrets... Coven leader stuff...can I meet your kids now?"

"Raine! There's more topics out there then kids. But sure, if you really want to."
Raine smiled and pulled out their instrument.

"King! Come hear!" I yelled.

"Hii Edaaa!" Hooty grinned, popping through the door, "what about me?"

"I love you Hooty, I really do, but aren't you older then my mother?" Hooty said nothing and snaked back into the walls.

Then king walked out and sat down in between Raine and I.

"Ok music person. Do something." King said.

"King! Show some respect! This is Raine whispers!" I gasped.

"Raine? You mean that one person you talked about in your diary? The cute one with the soft green hair and adorable glasses"' King asked.

Raine blushed, "Eda.. you think I'm cute?"

"Yes Raine," I sighed, "and king! What did I tell you about snooping!"

"Hey king." Raine said, "nice to meet you, do you want me to play some music for ya? I can play music..."

King squinted at them suspiciously. "Hmmm..."