𝑨 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑.

"What's your plan, exactly?" Ziggy asks, her arms around Nick's neck

It had been a week since camp had ended, and although they had to hide so they wouldn't get caught because of the rule that a counselor couldn't date a camper, Ziggy and Nick had started a relationship shortly after the Color War. Now, they could stop hiding because camp was over.

"Let's go on a trip", Nick replies, his hands on her waist.

Ziggy frowns in confusion.

"Okay, Mr. 'I've got it all figured out,' how are we going to do that?"

Nick smiles, a malice shines in his eyes that Ziggy only got a chance to see the day they got revenge on Sheila.

That only meant trouble.

"We're running away", he replies with a grin.

She lets out a laugh, she thinks it is funny when Nick acts rebellious.

"Hey!" he grumbles, though he continues with his smile.

Nick loved seeing her smile and even more so knowing that he was the reason for it.

"Well, let's run away", Ziggy agrees, "but where to?"

"Ziggy Berman, who knew you followed the rules?" Nick teases.

She gently pushes him away from her.

"Nick Goode, who knew you broke the rules?" she replies, imitating him.

He rolls his eyes, before grabbing her waist again and kissing her.

"We're a good team", he says, when they pull apart.

Ziggy smiles, knowing he's right.

...

"I can't believe you stole the car."

"Technically it's mine, so it doesn't count", Nick replies, lifting the redhead's bags into the car trunk.

"Right, I forgot you have money".

Nick closes the trunk.

"You'll have it too", he says, when they're facing each other, Ziggy looks at him confused "You know, when your last name is Goode."

That takes her by surprise, but she can't suppress her smile.

He imagines a life with her and she imagines a life with him.

"Why do you think I'm with you in the first place, you're unbearable", Ziggy jokes and Nick pretends to be offended, letting out an exclamation.

"We both know that's not why", Nick gives her a kiss on the cheek, "Come on, we don't want your sister to see us running away."

...

Nick pulls his hands away from Ziggy's eyes, letting her open her eyes.

Ziggy looks at the place in surprise and Nick is struck with tenderness.

They were on the beach.

Ziggy had confessed to him when they were at camp that she had never been to the beach, so he thought of taking her there.

Ziggy turns around, to face him and hugs him, Nick reciprocates.

"I love it", she whispers with her head tucked into the red-haired man's neck, "thank you."

Nick smiles and when they pull away from the embrace, he grabs her cheeks.

"Did Ziggy Berman just say 'thank you'?" he asks and she rolls her eyes.

Nick stares at her for a few seconds before kissing her.

"And I adore you, Christine", he whispers, pressing their foreheads together as she smiles.

"You're not so bad yourself, Nicolas".

This One Shot was requested in the Spanish version by Mlpl2009

"Could you do one where when camp is over Ziggy and Nick are a couple and decide to go on a trip together and there you show details of their relationship and the trip? Please

"Could you do one where when camp is over Ziggy and Nick are a couple and decide to go on a trip together and there you show details of their relationship and the trip? Please."

I will make the orders according to my inspiration, I mean, if I am inspired to make the one you asked for, I will do it even though I may have others before. Don't worry, I plan to do them all, but I prefer to do it when I'm inspired so it won't be forced.

You can already find the prologue of "Favorite Crime" and "My Way To You", plus the first letter of "Dear... you".

Sorry I haven't been updating, but I haven't had time, I'll try to be more active. 🤍